9

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREAyeonjun's house

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
yeonjun's house

"I am proud to say," Yeonjun started. "I know what a Dumbledore is now!" He rose the tone of his voice.

Chaewon giggled after yawning. She hugged him as they lay on the couch. "Dumbledore is a person, smart one."

It was eight-forty and the group had finished three movies. Hueningkai wanted to continue but everyone else was simply too exhausted to continue. Myeonji looked around and noticed that everyone was quiet. No one spoke.

She looked at Chaewon who was clearly tired. "Should we go now?" Myeonji asked picking up her phone and checked the time. "Naeun should be here in nineteen minutes."

Yeonjun groaned. "Why are you taking her away from me~" He whined.

"Well," Chaewon sat up. "I do think Myeonji is cooler than you." Yeonjun scoffed and Myeonji stuck out her tongue at him.

"Guys!"

Everyone in the room flinched. The atmosphere was so calming until Taehyun yelled. "I brought..." He shuffled around in his bag. "My Polaroid camera!" He held it in the air. "Wanna go outside and take a picture before the girls leave?"

"Ooh! I'm down!" Soobin jumped up from his sitting position.

"Me too! I want a photo!" Hueningkai said as he ran towards the front of the house.

Soon enough all the boys agreed. Myeonji and Chaewon just looked at each other.

"Guys, you coming?" Taehyun asked. He noticed Chaewon and Myeonji didn't move from their original spots.

"Well," Chaewon started. "It's so cold. I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt." She shrugged.