The office

So we continue to the office while talking about the different race.
"Did you know that human story's are actually just memories passed down from the exalted." Aqua said matter of factly.

"What really I did not know that." I said sarcastically.

"Ok, so maybe you could have but all of the facts together. But so what it makes me feel smart."

"I bet it does," I laughed. "But anyway are we there yet because I really want to get a coffee and some chocolate cake."

"Yes we are there actually. We are just on the back side of it. And sense I don't feel like going to the front. I'm going to open a secret door. But you have to swear not to tell anyone," She exclaimed.

"Ok promise. Cross my heart and hope to dead, stick a needle in my eye. That's a big promise to okkkk."

"Ok here I go. aperto occulto aditu." She said with a strong voice. All of a sudden I flat a cool shiver run done my spin like we were being watched. I turned around to were I felt the eyes but all I saw was nothing. No person or picture of something. Just blank brown.

I looked I about jumped back when I saw a portion of the wall gone. I know she said that it was going to happen. But I guess I still was hoping it was all a dream.

"Hey you coming," Aqua jumped on my back as she said that.

"Jesss you could have given me a broken back," I yelled. "Get offff your tits are to heavy for my fragile back."

"I know they are just sooo big and round and juicy. Your the only person that has complemented on them."

"How they are literally the first thing you see when you look down," I exclaim dramatically.

"I know. But back to the real reason we are here."

"Yes yes. So what do we do know?" I question.

"Well first we go in there. Give them your name. After they will ask you if you have taking any magic lessons or not. They will then hand you your student ID. Then we will head to were you get tested to see what you magic power is and what is you attribute."

"Ok. Well let's get this over because I really want a Iced Coffee with some chocolate cake."