"Just imagine that we're doing this concert for our soulmates, okay?" Jin says.

When Hoseok is finished we all gather into a group and do our chant, "Bangtan, Bangtan!"

The staff claps and cheers us on as we go towards the stage with our soulmates on our minds, imagining her watching us.

I never would have thought that she would actually be in the crowd, though.

♡♡♡

Alexis's POV

The darkness lasts for a few seconds, and the whole stadium is silent, until spotlights shine on the group, illuminating them. 

Then all hell breaks loose. A mix of screaming, yelling, squealing, and other unearthly noises sound all around me. I can feel the music start, because everything around me vibrates. 

"Oh my god, Jimin is so hot!"

"Taehyung could slice me with that jawline."

"They look like angels." I hear different praises being said about them. None of them are lying, though. Everything they say is true.

The music to Blood Sweat and Tears plays as they do the intro. They dance to the beat and sing their parts flawlessly. Some fans around me yell out a few theories to each other as they perform. I watch them in awe on the screen. The pit section I'm in is near the rectangular stage, at the end of a walkway from the main stage, where they are at right now, so all I can see is their dancing figures.

The camera men do an amazing job at filming them, cutting between the whole group and individual members with spot-on timing. I've seen fan-cams from concerts online, but they could never catch the boys as well as the staff do. They were hired for a reason.

Hoseok's accuracy and Jimin's gracefulness are perfectly captured, and I can see each member's expression when their lines come on. Cheers sound throughout the whole stadium, but all I can do is stand there in awe.

After performing two songs, they make their way to the middle of the stadium. They wave and smile at their fans on the walkway, stopping for short periods of time to fully interact with them. I'm not jealous though. The fact that they take the time to care for as many fans as possible makes me love them more. I've never been more proud to be an ARMY in my life.

Eventually, they make their way up to the sub-stage, where they spend some more time with the fans. They scan over the crowd and walk up to the edge, smiling at everyone they see. I see money, both real and fake, plushies, roses,  glasses, and even a few granny panties fly over my head and onto the stage. Some items catch their attention, but mostly they ignore it.

Another song starts playing, but instead of dancing to it, they just sing it, while continuing to interact with ARMY. Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok are at the front where I am, and the others stand at the left and right sides. Seeing them this close is unreal for me. They are still handsome, but I can see sweat trail down their faces, and the reflection of lights shine in their eyes. That has to hurt them a little.

I'm a few rows of people away. With my average height, they won't be able to see me if they simply glance through the crowd, but I can see them just fine from my view point. Their looks are still godly, but seeing them in person makes them seem more human to me. I always knew they were human, but only ever seeing them on a screen was completely different from now, watching their breathing slow down after the previous choreography. 

Hoseok's part comes as he bends down near the edge. The girls around me scream even louder, if that's possible, and I hear a fanboy yelling somewhere close by. Jungkook and Taehyung waddle up to Hoseok on either side, as they reach over his shoulders and links arms. Hoseok puts one arm around Taehyung, his other still holding the microphone. He slowly looks around, right where I am, while singing his part.

That's when it happens. 

We make eye contact, and something happens to my body. It feels like parts of me I didn't notice were missing connected to me. I feel more whole then I ever have, but now I realize that there are still other parts missing. We stare at each other for less than one second, when gasps fill the entire pit.

I break eye contact to see that something very wrong has happened to the members, or three of them.

Hoseok's whole body has red bubbles coming from it. I see small bubbles slowly inflate until they get about the side of a tennis ball, and detach from his body. The blood red bubbles fly into the air until they reach the top of the indoor stadium, and pop. The exposed part of his arms clearly show the action. Below his short-sleeved T-shirt, I can see his shirt rising and deflating, as the rest of his body expels bubbles. His jeans, however barely move, popping the bubbles instantly, and smaller bubbles come from the small area between the end of his jeans and his socks, at the ankle. 

He watches this happen, and starts yelling, alerting the other members. He pats his body, but it does nothing but pop the bubbles before new ones instantly start forming. The rest of the guys run to the front of the stage before stopping. They say nothing as they watch him and Jungkook.

Jungkook watched Hoseok try to stop whatever it was. He caught Hoseok's eye, who yelped and surveyed his body. Jungkook's eyes were red. Not a single spot of white could be seen in them. Past his sleeves, many red lines streaked his body, as his veins were the same color of his eyes. The lines got smaller around his face, but there were more of them.

A line in my peripheral shifted my attention. A bright blue rope crossed over the crowd. It was connected to Taehyung's index finger. He was waving his hand, watching the string move.

The whole stadium was in uproar, as the jumbo screens zoomed in on the three members' bonds. Everyone knew that they bonded, bit no one knew who. I was too much in shock to feel anything other than surprise. I followed Taehyung's string all the way to the end, curious at who his soulmate is. My head continues to go down as the string gets lower and lower. My head is facing the floor when I reach the end of the string. I lift up my hand and look at the string connected to my index finger.

It takes me no time to process that I'm his soulmate. For some reason, I look inside my jacket for signs of the other bonds, but that doesn't make sense. Why would I show other bonds if I'm just Taehyung's soulmate?

I watch bubbles form at my chest, no longer held back by the cloth. Large red veins trail my body. Gasping, I roll up my sleeves, just enough to look at my wrist, and sure enough, the same red streaks display on my hand and arm below the forming bubbles. I hyperventilate, the reality setting in hard. I need to leave.

I look up at Hoseok one last time. We make eye contact , before I turn around and run through the crowds.

~~~~~~

Thank you so much for 500 readers!!!

I hope you like the story so far. Feel free to leave any comments you want, I read them all.

Love you guys! 😘💜