Chapter 15 - JJ Project

ابدأ من البداية

"I can't believe you're actually going through with this JJ Project thing." I state in disbelief, "It was something you would talk about when we were like 7 years old. Everyone thought you would grow out of it."

"I guess, it was just meant to be." JB chuckles, "Later we will let you hear some of our stuff." 

My eye light up in excitement and I nod my head frantically to which they just laugh. 

[...]

It's weird how quickly old friends can return to what they use to be like no matter how long it's been since they last saw each other. It feels as though me and Jinyoung never lost touch, we are all so comfortable around each other.

"JaeBae, I'm hungry, go get me food." I command rather than ask.

"This is why people think we are dating." He answers.

"What?! It's been my nickname for you since before anyone even knew what a bae was." I defend.

He huffs, "Fine, what do you want?" 

"Pizza!" I cheer and grin cheesily at him.

He rolls his eyes playfully before going to fetch my order. 

"Sooo...lemme hear what you've been working on!" I cheer, hopefully.

Jinyoung sighs, "Fine, fine. But it's far from perfect yet." 

I nod frantically again and go slightly light-headed. 

A major keyed song starts playing, it's really upbeat and happy. 

"What's it called?" I ask.

"Bounce." He replies nonchalantly. 

"OMG! It's so much better than I thought it would be, it sounds professional." I say genuine.

I continue to listen to the master piece, I knew they both had good voices but I didn't know they were this good. And they produced it so well.

[...]

We have all spent a few hours listening to JJ Project's songs and eating pizza and now we decided to get some sleep.

"I can have the couch if you want to sleep in the spare room, that's where I was going to sleep." Jinyoung requests, bless his sweet little heart.

"Pfttt, nah. You can stay in the spare room, I'll just sleep with JB." I confidently inform him, forgetting how weird that sounded.

He throws us both a questioning look and we both burst out laughing, "No, not like that. Just in the same bed, we do it all the time. Don't forget we're like siblings." JB manages to get out between laughs.

Understanding a bit more he trots off to bed as do me and the remaining friend. 

"Move over JaeBae." I say.

"Yes couch potato." That is his nickname for me, but I personally think mine is a lot more creative.

I settle down into the depths of the duvet and try to let sleep find me, but it's difficult. Once you've gotten use to Jimin's bed, fit for a king, everything else just seems kinda average.

[...]

The rest of the weekend flies by and it brings back the cheerful memories of when we use to hang out before Jinyoung moved away. I have really enjoyed this time and it's the happiest I have been in a long time. 

"Ok, bumblebee I'm off." Jinyoung turns to me after exchanging a hug with JB. Bumblebee is his nickname for me as of this weekend because earlier a bee started chasing me and I ended up knocking the honey all over me which just attracted the bee even more. 

I sigh heavily, "Ok bouncy boy~ I don't want you to leave." I pout.

He chuckles, "We got each other's phone numbers so we will stay in touch this time and I'll come visit soon. And between us 3, I'm trying to convince my parents to let me move back here so that we can work on our music and make it big together." 

JaeBae and Bouncy boy say some last few words before departing. 

I watch as Jinyoung gets into a rather fancy car and waves at us from the window as it pulls out and drives off. 

"I should probably get going too, thanks for letting me stay here." I huff.

He ruffles my hair, "No problem potato, if you have any problems remember to call me." He states, suddenly turning serious.

"I know, thanks." I smile. 

With that I start on the path that may lead to my death...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you ;) Would you like Jinyoung to move here? He would be apart of the story line a lot more and he would be another person on y/n's side.

Hey Guys!

Sorry it's quite a short chapter but thank you for reading it and I hope you enjoyed it. 

Thank you - Bangtanxxo