"Mika, please stop hurting people." I pleaded, "It's not helping anyone."

"I know. But hurting Ray will help people. Ray deserves to die, don't you think?" Mika asked.

Are you really going to fall down to this level? No one deserves to die. But... Ray has done horrible things.

"He does, but it doesn't mean it should be you." I sat up.

"It will be though. Someone needs to kill him and I'll be damned if I let anyone else end this ." He sighed, "Let's go swimming, I promise I won't get handsy with you."

"Alright, no trying to like, eye fuck me either." I shivered, "I know you do that."

"I don't have all the pieces of the puzzle yet to do that and I'm sure my imagination couldn't even begin to compare to the true picture." He smirked, "Though I would love to know what the picture is."

"You're euphemisms make me so uncomfortable." I ran a hand through my hair.

"I'm sorry, cupcake, that's not my intention." Mika said.

"Pick a nickname and stick with it." I sighed.

"I like moving around, just like I'd like to move you around." Mika said.

"Can you stop being a perv for 5 minutes?" I got up and began to walk away.

"Only you make me this way," he said following me, "and you probably will until the day I die."

I unzipped my blue suitcase and pulled out a pair of black swim trunks, "Hopefully that's sooner rather than later." I rolled my eyes.

The satanic fuck smirked, his blue eyes dilating on me before he pulled me down onto the bed and crawled on top of me.

"MIKAELA!" I hissed.

He held himself up by one arm and used the other to cup my face, his hair was falling around his eyes, "You know, you probably never would've gotten a normal person. I love you, and I always will. I'm obsessed with you. But I think it's very clear that I'm not what most would call normal. And Ray, well, Ray is even worse than me. So obsessed with Asher that he actually believes you're him. It's sad." Mika sighed, "I love you so unbelievably much, and I know you will never love me as much, which is fine."

"What's your point to all of this?" I asked.

He tilted my chin up slightly and gave me a peck on the lips, "I just wanted to see if you would try and get away from me. But you didn't."

"There's no point in trying." I stared at him blankly. "There's no escaping you. Even if I run to the most populated area, you'll find a way to get me back."

He pulled me close, "I'm sorry, Yuu-Chan. But it's just the way things are."

I hate you. I'm going to kill you.

"Can we just go swimming?" I asked smiling at him.

"Of course we can." He kissed my hand, "We can do anything you want as long as we're together."

That would be cute if you hadn't done the things I know you have.

"How cheesy." I laughed.

"Yeah, well, I mean it. I'm just happy to be around yo-" Mika cut himself off and began to stare at the window for a moment before gently pushing me away from him and standing up. He walked over to the window and looked around before pulling on it a little.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. I already knew it couldn't have been anything good.

"I'm making sure it's locked." He said in an emotionless tone.

"No shit. Seriously though." I said.

"I thought I saw something, but it could just be my imagination." Mikaela shrugged before sitting back down and wrapping is arms around my torso.

"Yeah right, you don't have an imagination." I snickered.

"Well that's just not true." He feigned hurt, "I imagine us living a beautiful life together everyday. It really is nice."

I decided it best to not respond to what he had just said, "Anyway, it was probably just like, I don't know, a bird."

"Maybe it's the big bad wolf." The blonde sighed, not realizing how much terror just shot through me.  He cupped my face, "He's here to huff, and puff, and blow our house down."

I'll never understand the thinking pattern of an insane person.

"Hey, Yuu-Chan." Mika stood up once more  and went back over to the window.

"Yeah?" I asked.

He ran his finger over the window seal and looked at me with a concerned, yet intrigued face, "Are you scared?"

"No." I said insistently.

"Well, then. I have a question for you." Mika looked out the window, "Listen closely,"
.
.
.
"Do you hear that?"

...

YAY FOR NIGHT MODE!!!!!

Since more than 1 of my friends have "jokingly" asked for a beach episode.... do you guys want me to do a beach "episode"? Obviously it would be like a bonus chapter, and wouldn't have anything to do with the main story. There's 2 of you that 100% do not get a say... you know who you are.