Bruce Banner

(just a cute little filler enjoy!)

You had just taken a shower it was a wash day for you so this shower took longer than your normal shower. As you went to step out something hanging down from the ceiling caught your eye causing you to immediately start panic. You quickly hopped back in the shower your eyes wide in fear.

"Oh shit," you cursed loudly. "Bruce help oh my God what the hell ! " you screamed as you reached your arm out grabbing a towel from the counter next the shower and wrapping it around yourself.

"What! y/n are you ok?" Bruce said running into the bathroom with a deep look of concern displayed on his face. You shook your head, eyes filled with fear you lifted your finger and pointed to the spider hanging down from the ceiling. Right as you pointed at it the spider dropped onto the floor.

"OH HELL NO!" you screamed as you jumped in fear "Bruce kill that little bitch oh my god i'm gonna cry I can't oh my god please" you begged with urgency. He stood there with his once concerned face now plagued with amusement, annoyance, and concern. Anyone who knew you knew that spiders were one of your biggest fears, especially Bruce.

"Y/N babe it's literally a spider I thought there was something actually wrong, you know you can't do that." he sighed a breath of relief

"Fuck you mean, it's a spider thats an emergency!" you responded. "Look he is moving, oh my god please just kill it  before it disappears I think I am going to have a heart attack." you exclaimed roughly clutching the towel wrapped around you as if it was going to provide you some sense of comfort. Bruce let out a laugh as he moved to the sink grabbing paper towel and bending down to where the spider was on the floor.

" Hey little buddy, what are you doing here?" He spoke to the spider while observing it.

"I swear to god if you don't just kill the damn spider." you threatened through gritted teeth. Bruce let out another chuckle rolling his eyes at you as you picked the spider up gently in the paper towel and walked back into you guys bedroom.

"Bruce no don't bring it in the bedroom are you crazy?" you said to him hopping out the shower carefully stepping over the spot where the spider once was. You entered the bedroom seeing him standing by the window. "Why can't you just kill it oh my goodness." you sighed frustrated as you peered over his shoulder from a distance.

He opened the window and through the spider out "Be free little guy," he said after tossing the spider out of the window. "He is a creature of the earth and deserves to live, your so dramatic." He responded walking back over to the bed and plopping down on it turning his attention back to the TV.

"Like hell he does, shouldn't have been in my damn bathroom then." you replied walking back into the bathroom and shutting the door.

"Love you!" he called out from the room.

"Yeah yeah love you too," you responded lowly through the closed door returning your attention back to your hair.