Insecurites (pt 1)

(play the song while you read it really is a good song ;)

Steve- You felt that you were not on Peggy's level. You were scared he would never love you like he loved her. She was his first love and he always talked about her. Little did he know every time he talked about her you felt more useless than he could know.

Tony- You were scared you weren't helping him enough. Tony has PTSD from the New York battle and he handled it by playing with his suits and you wanted to help him but you didn't know how. You hated to see him suffer and it made you feel worthless that you didn't know how to help him.

Bucky- You're hair wasn't long enough. You have 4c type hair and the struggle as real. You were on a hair growth journey and it did not seem to be doing anything for you. You knew Bucky was used to dating mostly white girls and they all had long hair. Being a black girl it was different and for you it was the compete opposite your hair barely came past your shoulders. He constantly reassured you that he loved you for you not for your hair. But it something that you personally always struggled with.

Clint- Would his kids like you. When Laura died it took a while for things to be ok in Clint's life. His kids were still adjusting but he had fell in love with you. He wanted to be as careful with his kids as possible because he knew what they were going through. You constantly felt as if you had to find your place in his life and that you did not belong. You loved him with all your heart but his kids were his first priority and when it came time for you to meet them you were so nervous. To them you were like an adult friend that took them places and let them have fun, but you never knew if they truly accepted you or not.

Bruce- You weren't smart enough. Bruce being the crazy smart scientist he was always loved to talk about what he was doing in the lab. You would always nod your head and pretend like you understood. Eventually he caught on and realized that you really had no idea what he was saying. You just wanted to show him that you could relate to him. You just wanted to feel connected with him. Science was his passion and it pained you that you couldn't connect with him in that.

Vision- Your anger problems. Vision is such a calm level headed person unlike you who had been diagnosed with anger problems. You would be so quick to rage and get up set and you tried to control it but it was hard. You hated that you got like that and you felt bad that he had to deal with that. He offered to help you through it he seemed to know just the right things to say when you got like that.