I narrowed my eyes at him, "go on."

"We have received information on her as well as knowing her battle strategies and understand that the only person who can stop her is you."

"What's your point?"

"If you join the Akatsuki, we can train you to defeat her."

"I can defeat her on my own, I don't need any help. So, can I go back to Konoha now, I literally just got back, how long was I out, ya mind telling me?"

"A week."

"A week?! No way! They probably already had a funeral for me and everything! What about Hisui, and Naruto, and Sakura, and Kiyoko, what are they doing?! Are they okay?!" I began to panic, Konan who was behind us, chuckled, amused by my reaction.

"If you refuse this offer, we can arrange it so that they aren't okay." Ah, I see what was going on here now. These people were sneaky and very clever.

I sneered at my situation and sat back down on the chair. "So this pretty much isn't a proposition, I'm being blackmailed right?"

"Choose whichever room you want," he answered, already knowing I wouldn't refuse that offer, damn these people.

Well, it was an opportunity to defeat that woman, I'm sure this wouldn't last long after all, Ryuu-sama said I'd be encountering her soon. I sighed again, "well, as they say: the enemy of my enemy is my friend." Pein seemed pretty pleased with that answer, so I got up and began to walk out the door. "HOWEVER!" I turned back and pointed at him, they seemed a bit startled by it, "I'm not a full fledge member and I am not wearing that cloak, and I am not going on your jinchuuriki retrieval missions or any missions for that matter! And after I kill that lady, I'm out of here! That's my deal alright? Pein-sama!"

"Then what will you do around here?"

Well gosh I didn't think he was that interested in what I did, "u-umm, well I'll train or write a book, or cook or clean or something!"

"Cooking and cleaning are fine," I sweat dropped, this guy was seriously pushing my buttons.

"I'm not a slave."

"You are now, you should also introduce yourself to the other members," I just dropped it there, no arguing with this guy, although it was sort of fun I must admit, but I'M IN THE AKATSUKI NOW WHAT DO I DO?!

At least everyone is safe as long as I stay here, I promised Sandaime to protect the village last I saw him, if I had to join the Akatsuki to do so, then I had no other choice than to do exactly that. But I already had somewhat of a plan set in motion, these Akatsuki members wouldn't last long, I knew that much, but might as well make the best of being here since the plan wouldn't work so early on.

I walked towards the room that I sensed with about five other strong chakras. I was sort of nervous actually, what were these people like? They must all be scary or have death glares like Kiyoko. And here I was, a petite 15 year old girl with a goofy smile.

I sighed for about the millionth time today, "suck it up Yuyan, I've got this, I've got it!" I whispered/shouted to myself and did a little dance. I grabbed one of the two door's handle and opened it to walk in.

It wasn't what I was expecting though, far from it. One of the guys who kidnapped me was counting a load of money, a blonde guy looked up from reading what looked like a rather promiscuous magazine, another man with red hair seemed to be tinkering with some parts, the other man who had kidnapped me and almost killed me was awoken from snoring away on a couch, and the last guy was the weirdest looking of them all. He was literally black and white, half and half, with this weird plant cascading his body, I would compare himself to a Venus fly trap.

"H-hi, I'm Yuyan Hane, I'm being held captive here and I'm like a 30% member," I said casually, "nice to meet you all!"

They all got up and walked towards me, the blonde was first, he took my hand and kissed it, then winked at me, "and I'm available." I chuckled and gripped his hand as hard as I could, causing him to yell and giving me a pleading look to let go.

"I'm sure we'll get along just great!" The men behind him laughed at his flirtatious failure.

"I'm Sasori, pleasure to meet you," he seemed pretty nice too, "oh, that's Deidara, he's my idiot partner, don't mind him." I chuckled and smiled at him, "I'll keep that in mind."

Next was the weird tentacles guy who kidnapped me, don't rememeber his name though. "Sorry about earlier. Anyways I'm Kakuzu, the bounty hunter for the Akatsuki."

"Ah so that's why you wanted to sell my friends," I nodded, "it's alright, as long as no one got hurt." He nodded, I bowed in return and he proceeded to walk away to count money again.

Next was the weird Venus fly trap guy, "I'm white Zetsu," he had a silly voice, but why white? Shouldn't he be like...gray Zetsu? "I'm black Zetsu," a much deeper voice that also belonged to him spoke.

"U-um nice to meet you...two?" I smiled awkwardly and tried not to sound weirded out. They all seemed pretty okay so far, maybe it wouldn't be too bad being here for a while.

And next was that white haired idiot. "Hey bitch, my name is Hidan, I'm a Jashinist and I'm fucking immortal!" he let out his nutty laugh.

"Ah, is that so?" I gave him a closed eye smile and gathered chakra in my right hand.

"Yeah, you would've been a great fucking sacrifice, too bad I couldn't kill you." I chuckled and pounded him all the way to the floor, the earth beneath shook and he was now buried in the ground.

Everyone stared at me in amazement of my strength. Thanks to Tsunade-sama, I was able to use the same strength she used. "I'll make sure you really get buried next time you pull something like that," I sung, causing the other members to sweat drop.

"It was great meeting you all!" I skipped out of the room, seems like that went pretty well.

I could probably get use to this until I go home, but for now, I think it's better that they believed I was dead, knowing them they'd want to come help me, but I'd be fine and so would they if we stayed away from each other.

"Things are starting to get really complicated."