5~ His Friends?

Lloyd💚

Hey you down to meet my friends?

Y/N

I don't know Lloyd.

Lloyd💚

Y/N they are dying to meet you. Dying to meet the girl who keeps me distracted in training. 😉

Y/N

Awwww, am I really on your mind? 😏

Lloyd💚

Maybe. Maybe not.

So you wanna meet them?

Y/N

You know what sure. I just want to see them tease you. 😂

Lloyd💚

Y/N!

Y/N

I'm joking Lloyd. I'd love to meet them.

I'm nervous. Scratch that, nervous is an understatement. I'm terrified.

I'm not a sociable person and apart from my friendship group and James Lloyd is basically like the first other person I've talked to.

I wonder what his friends are like. He talks about them a lot. I know the names of all his friends and who to look out for.

Kai, Kai is a hothead flirt. But on the other hand he is the closest to Lloyd. I remember Lloyd telling me that since he was young Kai was the one that actually helped him with everything, even helped him become half the person he is today.

Jay, Jay is a blabbermouth. Once you start a conversation it will never end. But Jay is extremely smart when it comes to inventions. He grew up in a scrap yard so I wouldn't expect anything else, he's also a really caring person according to Lloyd.

Zane, Zane is very very smart. Like extremely smart, he's the top of all his classes. I don't know a lot about Zane. Apparently he is a really advanced nindroid, that would explain how he is incredibly Intellectual.

Cole, Cole is the foundation of their friend group. He helps everyone and doesn't tend to think about himself. He looks after them all and he is like one of Lloyd's role models.  He's kinda like mine just hearing about him. Oh did I mention he loves cake? Like he LOVES it.

Nya, Nya is Kai's brother. Unlike her brother Nya is a clever and quick thinker. Also much like Jay she is great with inventions, she's talented and smart. I would hope to be like her but there are many differences between us. Also from what Lloyd has said Jay and Nya have a thing for each other. Like a huge thing for each other.

And finally Lloyd. Do I have to describe him? I couldn't even think of words for him. He's caring, selfless, he's reliable, and not to mention he's hot. Like EXTREMELY hot. He's been through a lot and I'm so glad he's got friends like the ones he told me about. I've only known Lloyd for what a week now? And he's already got me wrapped around his little finger. Lloyd is Lord Garmadon's son so it must make it difficult for him to actually make friends so if anything I hope they are just as nice as I imagine and just as cool as Lloyd described them!

I stand there and intertwine my fingers together in front of my torso. My feet shuffle below my legs as I tapped my left food against the ground. Waiting for this is just nerve wracking, I hadn't been so nervous to meet people before. Don't get me wrong it's not that I don't want to meet them it's just that I'm not a good talker. I'm not the best at communicating with others, the only person we'll people I've ever been close to his Layla and Abigail.