1 ~ Meeting you.

Thank you for supporting me! I don't want to disappoint you guys with the re write so I'm gonna try to do my best.

I started writing this book like last year. Also yes I've renamed it.

I hope you like this new and improved version.

~~~~~~~~~~~🍂🍁✨🍁🍂~~~~~~~~~

Abi

We will be there in 15 minutes. See ya.

Smiling widely I shoved my phone back in my pocket and skipped along the path. My headphones dangled from side side with each step I took. My skipping was caused by the beats in my headphones, casually jamming out to music while walking down the path, my kind of morning to be honest.

I love the morning, everything about it was just amazing. The warm Sun rays, the gentle breeze, the birds chirping and singing along with the harmony of nature, even my feet as they tapped against the ground. This morning was already looking up, everything around was just in tune, even in tune with my own music.

Today is the first day of summer holidays. I'm quite new here at Ninjago city. After my father passed away me and my mother needed to move on, and for us to do so we moved from our old apartment and into the new one at Jamanaki village. It's a small village but none the less amazing. After six years I'am finally back, I missed this city.

More importantly I missed my best friends, Abigail and Layla. Once I had left things changed a bit, Abi and Lay met Addison. So our trio became a fouro, is that even a word? No. But hey could be some day.

But the point is my relationship with Abi and Lay hasn't changed, the distance made us miss each other more and more but we kept contact and we didn't go a day without some type of communication.

My walking came to a halt as I noticed that tint of red. I turned towards the colour and smiled. Ninjago's Coffee house. Ever since moving back here this has been my place to escape to. Well to escape from my mother to. I opened the door and heard that same bell ding, it still hasn't changed. I've only been here for a week and half and I already know most of the workers here.

I'm not a social type but when you become a frequent costumer you wouldn't be surprised if they figured out your name.

I approached the counter and dinged the bell lying on the side. I tapped my finger on the side while I awaited for my service. I pulled out one of my headphones and twisted it around my finger.

"Aah! Y/N my most common visitor." I smiled and looked up towards the person behind the counter. "James. How are you?" He returned the smile. "I'm doing great. So can I get you the classic?" "Like you have to ask." I smirked as he smiled and walked away.

I went back to zoning out into my music. I had the temptation to put my other headphone back in, but of course that would be like really rude. And I may not like human interactions that much but I'm not that rude.

I looked back over to the desk to see my order being placed. A hot chocolate in its classic brown container. I smiled before pulling out my wallet and opening it up. I pulled out the exact amount. As I said before I've been in here everyday, and everyday it's this same order so of course I know the price.

"Cheers." James took the money and placed it inside the machine. Is it bad to say I don't know what it's called? Maybe.

"Bye James." I waved as I walked away and back to the door. "Have a good day!" He replied waving back towards me. "You too."

I stepped out of the door and sighed in relief. I untangled the headphone around my finger and placed it back into my ear. I hummed as I continued my journey along to the park. I skimmed my finger over the edge of the hot Chocolate. I could feel it's warmth radiating out of it and brushing against my cold skin. I shivered slightly.

I walked down the parks path. I inhaled before exhaling. I wonder how much they have changed. I haven't been able to see them in years for all I know they could look completely different.

I pulled my phone out from my pocket and stared at the time. 5 minutes. I continue to stroll down the path holding my phone in my right with my hot chocolate on the left. I opened up my messages and clicked the first one. Abi.

Y/N

Hey Abi, you guys here?

Abi

We are on our way :)

Y/N

Okay! See you soon. :)

I couldn't help put place a smile across my face. I turned my phone off and pulled out the headphones. Stuffing them back into my pocket I continued to walk. I blowed against my hot chocolate and took a sip.

I slowed down and turned around sitting down on a bench. Normally these benches would leave me uncomfortable but today it was different. I closed my eyes gently and lent my head back on the bench.

The sun reflected of my pale skin, my eyes squinted. The light eventually faded and I opened my eyes again. They widened as right above my head was a giant flying dragon. From the looks of it, it was a green dragon. This must be the ninja right?

I guess everyone here is used to it, I was the only one staring up in amazement. But how can you not be amazed by this? It's just... amazing!

Receiving a text I plopped up and continued to walk. Soon enough I was approaching the centre park, with the kids area the skatepark the exercise area and more. I averted my gaze and that's when they landed on a brown haired teenager tapping her foot. I smiled as I picked up my walking speed and approached her.

"Lay?" The brunette turned around and smiled widely. We stared at each other before she ran over to me and engulfed me in the biggest hug of my life. "I missed you, N/N!" She finally pulled from the hug. "I missed you to Lay!" We both started laughing as a certain blonde approached. "Y/N?" She tilted her head and as soon as we made eye contact she came running towards me. "Y/N!" She just as Lay engulfed me into a hug of her own. "Hey Abi!"

The three of us shared a hug. The two girls broke away. "We will go get Addison and her friend." I smiled and nodded. The two girls walked away and left me standing there. I fiddled with my fingers and tapped my right foot on the ground.

A finger tapped my shoulder.

Tensing, I lifted my fist and spun around. I closed my eyes tightly as my first managed to make impact. I heard an ow and gently opened my eyes.

My eyes widened as I noticed a boy standing up straight feeling his cheek. I winced before looking down into his hand. My hot chocolate.

"You can punch that's for sure." I rubbed the back of my neck before hiding my face in my hands. "Gosh! I'm so sorry!" I just wanted this to be over with. How could I punch someone in the face? "It's okay, I've been through worse." I parted my hand away and stared up at him.

He was smiling before he extended his arm. "You forgot this on the bench." I gasped as I reached for it and took it out of his grasp. "Again I'm so sorry!" I lifted my hand up and touched his cheek, it was slightly bruised. I closed my eyes and sighed. I put the hot chocolate down and took out my phone.

"Hey, how about I make it up to you? For the punch I mean." His eyes widened as he looked down towards my phone. "Sure." He took my phone and placed his digits into my contact. He handed it back and I placed it back into my pocket. "I'll catch you later." He waved as he walked away. I couldn't help but smile.

I turned 180 on my heel and came face to face with Lay. Her eyes were bulging out as if she had just seen Drarry coming true. I shrugged slightly before she just wrapped an arm around me.

"Making a new friend already?" She nudged my side slightly. All I could do was blush and look down at my feet. I turned back around and saw that dirty blonde hair walking out of the park.
"Maybe." I smiled as I turned back to Layla. The two of us broke into a fit of laughter.

I wonder who he was.

Heya! So like in my original book they met like when she crashed into him but I decided to change it up a bit, you know? I'm really proud of this chapter and I hope you really like it. 💕