She laughed in response. "How will you do that? You're also a patient here. You can't just walk around yet without having someone with you."

"But I have to—"

"No, what you have to do is recover first," Tina pressed on, placing a hand on my shoulder, "You can see him when you get better."

"But I've been here for so long! I'm fine now!"

She smiled. "Scar, just relax. You'll see him soon. Focus on your health first, okay?"

"But—"

"Please?"

I pouted. I wanted to be with Levi so badly. But I knew that Tina was right. Maybe if I worked harder on getting to walk a lot again, I could get to see him again. I had to do my best.

"The nurse told me that the first person he asked for was you," Tina said in a low voice, grinning at me, "You did the same thing when you came to. You guys are perfect for each other."

I blushed and looked down at my hands. "Well... he shielded me from the frontal crash, so... I want to thank him... He saved my life."

Tina nodded. "That explains why he got so injured."

"Oh no..." I sat up and pulled my legs towards my chin. "Oh no, it was all my fault... He got injured because of me... I should have dealt with the messages earlier."

"What are you talking about? It was an accident... wasn't it?" Tina gave me a curious look. "Scarlett, what is really going on here?"

Tina was my best friend. I could tell her. What was I thinking? Why was I doubting her in the first place? After taking a deep breath, I told her about the text messages and the calls that I was getting. Her jaw dropped open.

"What the hell, Scarlett? Why didn't you tell me about this?" she yelled.

"Because you would have reacted like this," I answered, "I was stressed out enough by this. Your reaction isn't exactly very helpful."

"Sorry," she said, scratching the back of her head, "I can't help it."

"I know," I said smiling at her, "Levi and I were about to contact the police when the accident happened. I'm pretty sure the stalker was the one who caused the accident and drove off."

"What the hell... Is that why the detectives were here just now?"

"Yup." I stretched my legs back. "They're going to launch an investigation to find out who's behind it."

"Is that necessary though? You already know who's behind it."

I raised my eyebrows at her. "Who do you think is behind it?"

"Colt, duh," Tina replied, rolling her eyes, "Isn't it obvious? He's jealous of you and Levi."
"That's... quite the accusation." I told her those words, but I couldn't get Colt out of my head.

"Don't you remember? He's harassed you by sending you tons of messages and stuff in the past."
Oh boy, she was right. I completely forgot about that. It was the whole reason why I got a new phone; my old phone met a tragic death.

"Okay, but if it was really him, I wouldn't believe that he would go as far as to try and kill us," I said after a moment of thinking, "If he was in that car, then he had to have been injured as well. But he kept visiting me and he looks perfectly fine."

"Hmm." Tina seemed lost in her thoughts. "Looks can be deceiving. I don't know, I can't think of anyone else who would have a reason to want to hurt you two. Carly's too much of a wimp to pull something like that off. But Colt's smart. Maybe he hired someone to follow you guys to the movie theatre and such, but I think he was the one who sent you those creepy messages."