14| I'll Never Be The Same

Start from the beginning

"Do I like it? Baby, you are so fucking sexy. I was shocked into speechlessness," I'm honest with him and he toys with the curls on the back of my hair.

"Oh, I was worried for a second since I'm so ugly," he says and I stop, looking up to find his watery gaze. My heart drops and I instantly stop what I'm doing, worried that I've pushed him too far.

"Shit, I'm sorry I just got a little carried away. I'll be more gentle from now on, baby. Are you hurt?" I ask him as I pull him close to my chest, checking his back to make sure I didn't accidentally bruise him to the point where he was in pain.

"Ah, no I'm okay Alexei," He quickly dismisses it and I put him down on my bed instead, still worried about him.

"Then why are you crying? Is it because I went too fast? I'm sorry I couldn't help it, you just looked so beautiful I-" Waylon quickly shuts me up by forcefully pulling me towards him and kissing me into silence.

"You're not ugly baby, please get that out of your head," I beg of him as I kiss his soft skin wishing there was some way I could make him see himself the same way I do.

"I can't," he whispers under his breath, pulling me onto the bed with him as he falls back and I hover over him.

"One day, I'll make you feel beautiful, I promise. And you know I never break a promise, including this one," I tap on the little spot where the bruise once was and he giggles a little as I get lost in those gorgeous blue eyes.

"Mmm, okay baby, I trust you," He says and I suck on the small spot. He gasps for a second as he holds me in his arms and I continue. Trailing my large hand up his flat stomach to his small chest. I moved my lips to the next spot as I clearly felt his ribs with my hand.

I'm concerned but I don't dare mention it because I don't want to shatter his newfound confidence.

I make a mental note that after we're mated and he comes to live with me in the Crimson pack, I have to get him checked out by a doctor so he can reach a healthy weight. I can't do anything until I steal him away from that bitch of an Alpha sister he's stuck with and it kills me. At this point, he'll blow away with the wind one day if it's too strong.

He's just so tiny and fragile compared to me, it's like one rough touch and I could break him into pieces. But the alpha in me is just so strong that I'm still trying to figure out how to turn it down for him.

Satisfied with my masterpiece, I lick my swollen lips and sit back. Watching Waylon's chest quickly rise and fall as he caught his shaky breath. His fluffy dirty blonde hair all messed up from running my hands through it and his cheeks the prefect shade of blushed pink that tells me he's not embarrassed, just breathless. My ruby gold ring just resting at the center of his chest beside the small heart I had made.

I take a mental picture of the way he looks right now, staining my mind forever with his beauty.

My God, I'm so fucking lucky.

He's perfect.

"Happy one-month peaches," I tell him and he raises his hand to my cheek, gently caressing it with all of his love clearly felt in his touch.

"Has it been a month already? I couldn't tell because it all blends into one when I'm with you. I've never been this happy," Waylon smiles and I take his hand in mine, giving it a gentle kiss.

"I feel like I haven't truly lived until you bumped into my life," I tell him and he pouts slightly, reaching his short arms out with little grabby motions.

"Alexei, come back. I'm getting cold and you're so nice and toasty," Wei says. I would but that test tomorrow was going to kill me if I fail and I refuse to become the one alpha who never graduated. I can't even imagine, my pack and my friends would never let me live it down.