Chapter 19

Ana's p.o.v

Gray's family members begged me to go home and rest but I kept refusing to leave his side.
Casiana said he would be disappointed to see me like that when he woke up,so I grudgingly decided to go home.home as in The house of the Macswells.

We finally went home together leaving Travis and Casiana in the hospital.
When I entered our room,I broke down because I remembered that the last time we had been in that room together,we were both happy but now the place felt so empty and cold.
After taking my bath,I wore a t-shirt, leggings and a pair of comfortable dressing slippers not forgetting to spray his perfume so that I felt closer to him.

I hurried out of the room so I could return to the hospital.when I reached downstairs everyone insisted that I ate something before going back.
Trying to please them,I rushed to the kitchen and picked up an apple from the basket of fruits and attempted rushing out again but was once more stopped.

I was forced to eat a bowl of pasta and fried chicken under the close supervision of the entire family.
By the time I was done eating,I was so full of energy so I thanked them and rushed out before they could respond.

I drove to the hospital and went directly to his room.When I got there Travis and Cass left and once again I was alone with Gray so I held his hand and began talking to him again.

"Baby I have been talking to you every day but you haven't even tried answering me even once.i know you don't like seeing me cry so I promise if I wake up I will stop crying.i know I made a mistake not saying this earlier but I guess it's better late than never.The thing is I love you Gray.i love you so much that it scares the shit out of me.You know I normally don't do love but with you,I guess I couldn't control myself.you are just so perfect.you are someone I didn't even expect in my wildest dreams.i guess I didn't want to get attached because I don't want to get hurt but my feelings for you can't be caged anymore.
I thought that if I didn't tell you,it would disappear but the feeling just keeps getting stronger than ever and more terrifying.i know you have been craving those words and now I am offering them late but I promise to make it up to you.i will tell you I love you Gray until you get bored of hearing it so baby just wake up now."as I said all this,I made a silent prayer in my heart, begging God for a miracle.when I was done with my prayers,I woke up from my seat and kissed his forehead.

As I was about to sit back down,I heard my name and froze.i looked around and saw no one else in the room so I slide it off believing it was my imagination playing tricks on me again.

I sat down and about 30minutes later I fell myself drifting off to sleep when this time I heard my name clearly and all sleep evaded me as I sat up straight in my seat looking at Gray as if he had grown an extra head.

"Shelliana"Gray said for the second time within 10seconds and slowly,his eyes fluttered open.

And

all

I

did

Was

Grin

Like

An idiot... before shouting doctor!!!

Hello
I was actually grinning while writing this chapter (laughs)
Okay stay safe but don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Share

Shesky ❤️