Chapter 1

Hi guys am sorry for being late',I say to my  friends who have spent close to an hour waiting for me.

"Apologies rejected " Oprah said. Calista Oprah is one of my three best friends.She is an African by origin.she is slim,dark and extremely pretty.She was the first friend I made when I arrived here.Her parents and my grandparents are quite good friends.

"Hey am sorry OK,its not like its my fault I was late you know.I woke up late and I needed to take my old woman to the hospital for her check up."I tried explaining to them.

"Come on guys,can we just stop all this drama and focus on our reason for this gathering in the first place."
That was Canon,my other bestfrind.He has brown hair,his tall,and drop dead gorgeous..but beware his a player.

"Ok...so what are our plans for the weekend?"I asked while giving my friends a curious and anxious look with a wide smile plastered on my face.

"Ummm Ana am sorry I won't be able to spend the weekend with you, because tomorrow I have a date with my boyfriend and on Sunday I will be going to kaiser park to spend the weekend with my grandparents."
My smile dropped and I turned to canon.
"What about you Canon?Any plans for the weekend?"I asked.

"My dad declared this weekend a family weekend so most of my activities for the week end will be done as a family."he replied

After the incident with that bastered called my father,I successfully ran away and found a job at a restaurant in the neighbouring town.I started work that same day and to my luck,the couple I was sent to serve were my maternal grandparents.
I had only ever seen them once.My mum was their only child but they disowned her when she decided to marry my dad.My mum always told me stories about them when she was alive but the only time I saw them was during my mum's funeral ground but they were chased away by my dad.
I told my grandparents everything that happened and they decided on taking me in.They promised me a better life.I made up my mind to change everything  about me...beginning with my name.I was no longer Feria White but Shelliana Gaillord.

************
Hey guys...please comment on my story and be free to tell me what you think.... But please don't judge me because am only a 16yr old trying to improve on her hobby.
Will update soon.