Chapter 22

Gray's p.o.v

Waking up with Ana in my arms is a feeling I could get used to.She looked so peaceful and Beautiful in her sleep.Just looking at how her body fit perfectly in my arms made my heart melt..

I still couldn't believe that Ana was finally mine in every sense of the word.And although it may seem too soon I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

I couldn't help but touch her flawless face as her head lay on my chest.She moved in her sleep causing some hair to come to her face.

My hand moved as if on impulse to her face and I gently removed the hair from her face to behind her ear...then my thumb wandered to her plump lips which i rubbed in a slow motion before waking her up with a kiss which she returned after some seconds with her eyes still closed.

After the short kiss,she smiled and fluttered her eyes open.
"Good morning babe"I said smiling warmly at her.
"Good morning to you too" was her reply.

I could not bring myself to stop staring at her eyes,they were captivating.I couldn't even explain the color because they were actually multicolored.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" she asked raising a brow.

"You are just too beautiful...and your eyes are so unique"

"And you're making me blush this early in the morning"she said getting up from the bed and making her way  towards her bathroom with just bedsheets rapped around her body.

"If you are interested in joining me in the shower,make it quick"she said over her shoulder as she entered her bath and closed the doorwhile giggling.

I tried hurrying to the bath which ended up with me almost tripping on nothing.When I joined her In the bath ,

we did much more than just bathing.

*******"""""""""""""""""
Merry Christmas in advance y'all.
Share

Like

Comment.

Shesky❤️