Chapter 15

Ana's p.o.v

When Gray said he loves me,I didn't even have the chance to say a word because he continued.

"Although I know it would take time before you return those same words to me,I am willing to wait.i will love you until the sea dries up,the sun seizes to shine and the birds stop to chirp.Babe I promise to love you until my heart stops beating"when he was done saying this,he pulled me to his chest for a possessive hug.

At that moment I felt like the happiest girl alive.Gray made me happy and I was glad he is part of my life.Although I am not sure if our relationship will last for too long,I was willing to try it out for his sake.After spending sometime together,Gray told me Goodnight and headed home after giving me a hard breath taking kiss.I was practically glowing with happiness and I felt so alive.
I immediately Canon only told me congratulations in a humourous tone but Cassy on the other hand squealed and did a crazy dance.She told me how she would go to church and offer a mass of thanksgiving because I was finally opening my heart to someone.When I was done talking to Cassy I called my grandmother and informed her too and she was definitely very happy for me.
After changing to a hoodie and shorts,I got into my sheets, preparing to sleep and then I received a text from Gray telling me he had arrived safely and also wishing me a good night rest.

That night instead of a nightmare as usual,I dreamt of Gray and I playing in a field.

The End!

Hahahaha.its continues.

******************************

It has been four months since Gray and I began dating and these four months have been my happiest.I have been sooo happy that I have began glowing.Two days ago Gray called me to inform me that his parents have invited us over for the weekend...so here I am packing my stuff.
I was so nervous.I didn't want his parents especially his mum to think that I am not good enough for him.I had packed up more dresses than I would need for the weekend.I did a quick check to make sure I had packed everything I needed.When I was sure I was done packing,I had a cold water bath to help release some of the tension.When I was done bathing,I dressed in a yellow turtle kneck long sleeves straight gown which ended a few inches above my knees.I matched the dress with a pair or brown sandals.After I finished dressing,I applied mascara,drew my brows and applied naked lip gloss, and then combed my hair and let it loose.About fifteen minutes later,I heard the sound of the door bell so I carried my bag and hurried to the door.When I reached the door,I breath in two long breathes and opened the door to be welcomed by the sight of my excessively good looking boyfriend.Gray was mine and that made me happy.He was dressed in a red t-shirt and black pair of jeans matched with a pair or red sneakers.I watched him as he admired my lustfully and my tummy did a flip,I blushed.

"Hi babe"he says as he pulls me into a hug then give me a quick kiss on the lip.He went ahead to carry my bag to the car while I followed behind.he kept the bags in the back seat and then opened the front sit for me to get in after which he closed the door and went to the drivers seat.He began driving.

"So how was your day?"he asked

"It was exhausting"I replied"I had an argument with my psychology professor,Mr Stone.I later went to the vet with Canon to pick his mum's dog and then later Rex an I took Cassy out to cheer her after her shitty break up with that good for nothing ex-boyfriend of hers.After that I went home and started packing for the weekend.

"Ok rest now,when we arrive I will wake you"he said

"Thanks"I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.
____________________________________

Hey guys 😊
Am sorry for the late update.
As from ending June there will be regular updates.pls

Vote
Comment
Share

Sheskylyon❤️