Chapter 26

Ana's P.o.v

If i say I'm not anxious about this whole idea of being a mum then i would be lying to myself.

I can't believe i just had to get pregnant right now, jeez.

I know Gray would be happy to have a baby with me even as it's unplanned because there is no doubt in my mind he loves me dearly.Now just doesnt seem like the right time though.

If only we had been more careful I won't be sitting here right now with an embryo in me.My life seems so shitty right now.Wish I could turn back time and rectify my mistake.

Sitting in my kitchen with a cold cup of coffee in hand, I received an alert showing that I had received a message from my Cameroonian friend,Sharon Foncha.

Sharon and i met on wattpad.It happened that we read the same novel tittled"Storm and Silence" by Rob Thier.

I had commented and then she replied to my comment, followed and messaged me.We had clicked immediately.

Fast forward to two weeks later, we exchanged Whatsapp numbers and have been communicating on Whatsapp.

From our video calls and the pictures i have of her in my phone,i can describe her as fair and beautiful.The first thing you will notice when you look at her are her eyes which are a bright shade of hazel in colour.

We have been talking for almost two years and I can say we have a pretty strong bond.

Reaching for my phone,     I opened her message.

Shar💕:Hola gurl!Its been ages I heard from you,I hope that fine ass boyfriend of yours hasn't swept you off the planet😉

   This girls always makes me feel better.One of the many areasons we are friends.

Me:Hi miss drama,we video called each other just two days ago.Dont tell me you miss me that much already😏

Shar💕:whatever🙄....How is my favourite foreigner doing?

Me:I'm ok just have a lot on my mind right now.

Shar💕:Spill it

Me:It's nothing.I will be okay soon.So how are you doing?

Shar💕:I'm okay, just taking one day at a time.School load isn't easy on me especially since I have to make sure my results are very good so I can get a schoolarship to study at the University of Cape town.
So back to the matter at hand.What is getting you so bothered?

Me:This time you won't be able to help me

Shar💕:Let me be the judge of that,so spill.

Me:i'm pregnant

Shar💕:Oh...

Me:yeah...

Shar💕:So what do you plan on doing about it?Have you told Gray?

Me:No..and i don't plan to.

Shar💕:Why?isnt he the father?

Me:Of course he is🙄

Shar💕:So go ahead and tell him!Why bear it alone.

Me:I can't.I don't want him to get involved in my mess.

Shar💕:Wtf are you saying😑?Anyways let me just respect your decision.So what do you plan to do?

Me:I don't know yet,but i have been thinking of travelling over to my grandparent's place, explain everything to them and then ask for financial assistance to move somewhere else until the baby is born.

Shar💕:Okay I have an idea.Since a fresh start is what you want, why don't you come to my country instead?Its far from home and is just what you want.I bet my parent won't have a problem with you living with us.

Me:No thanks.I can't just travel across the Globe.

Shar💕:Cameroon myght not be as beautiful and modern as America but it's definitely beautiful in its own way.Come on, you won't regret it.You can consider it a nine months vaccation.

Me:Okay thanks a lot.Will discuss it with my grandparents and get back to you.

Shar💕:Take your time.

Me:Thanks again.

Shar💕:Will be waiting for your reply.bye for now.i have a class soon.

To be honest I feel slightly better after talking to Sharon.I checked the time on my phone and realised it was few minutes to 9am.I had a whole day ahead of me with no plans whatsoever.

Just then I received another message.This time around it was from Gray.

Panadol😍:Hi sugar.Sorry for not texting earlier,i had an emergency to attend to.

Me:Its fine.i just woke up.Please come back soon,i miss you like crazy.

Panadol😍:I miss you too love,i will be back as soon as I can.

    Although I plan to on keeping the pregnancy a secret,I want to see Gray and spend some time with him before i leave so that i can have more good memories to hold on to.

Me:Come soonest.I have plans.I want us to spend one whole week together haveing fun, making memories and taking pictures.

Panadol😍:As her majesty wishes.Ttyl.I love you.

Me:Me too.

I planned on spending one week with him, Canon, Casiana, Travis and if Gray will allow, Sevennah.On the Sunday of that week,i will make special plans for Gray añd I,on Monday i would travel to my grandparents where we will discuss the next direction my future will take.

********""""""***********************
Hello beautiful people😊
For those who don't know;
•Cameroon is an African country.
•Panadol is a Drug used to headaches.
    •I  introduced the character Sharon  in this novel because I want to introduce my country and possibly some of our ways of life to you my readers🥳.

Next update will be either today or tomorrow💃