apartment 28

This is an imagine for SavvyVannaMarie
This imagine contains themes such as: smut and course language.

I feel his hand wrap around my waist and spin me around, my back falls into his stomach and we both laugh awkwardly. I turn around and smile at him and he places both his hands on my face, his gaze blooms flowers in my heart and I feel my legs lift a little off the ground.

"I love you y/n." He whispers softly before kissing me.

I float up into the sky with him and we kiss passionately, time slows and my whole body arches as he begins to kiss down my neck, he holds me close and, and our clothes begin to fall off each other, item by item, until we're completely naked. He smiles at me and then begins to kiss down my chest and my stomach... I exhale deeply.

"Spencer-" I moan. "Oh my god Spence-"....

My head hits something hard and I open my eyes to see what woke me, the turbulence from the jet knocks me around a bit more and I turn over in my seat to see what the others are doing. Morgan and Spencer sit opposite me, both staring at me with jaws dropped. I stare back awkwardly.

"What?" I ask. Spencer doesn't say anything, just awkwardly fumbles with his hair and avoids eye contact. Morgan's frown breaks out into a giggle.

"Nothing- just sounded like you were having a nightmare maybe." Morgan smiles at me, then he turns to Spence who ignores him and pretends to be asleep.

"I didn't have a nightmare." I frown. Trying to remember my dream.

"You sure? You were calling out for Spence-" he starts.

"Shut up Morgan." Spencer interrupts him, eyes still closed. My cheeks go red, I start remembering.

"Actually now that I think of it... it sounded more like a s-" Morgan tries again, but the wind is knocked out of him when Spencer quickly elbows him in the chest, and then returns to his sleeping position. Morgan rubs his wound, but still smiles and turns back to me.

"Someone's grumpy." Morgan laughs and puts his hands up in defeat. He begins the mouth the words Spencer to me and pretends to moan.

"Oh my god." I mumble and get up from my seat, passing a J.J. who is pretending to be asleep but I know she isn't because she's smirking. Jesus did everyone hear? I walk over to the coffee machine. I'm so embarrassed. That's the last time I sleep on the jet. I find the biggest mug in the cabinet and pour as much coffee into it as it will fit. I turn and sit on the chair away from everyone else, Morgan tries making eye contact with me but I ignore him. A chill runs down my spine as I open up the case file from the city we just left. Child trafficking ring, fair to say we're all tired, and a little tender. Glancing over to Spence I notice that he's staring at me and we both look away quickly. I shut the file and sip on my coffee. Just three more hours, I only need to stay awake for three more hours.

-

Spencer pulls back on the hand brake and the car comes to a stop outside my apartment building. Hotch asked him to drive me home, make sure I got back safely, he was more than happy to oblige, but he has been a little awkward since the incident on the jet, which I'm just pretending never happened, because stuff that.

"I'll walk you up." He says and gets out of the car, I do the same and as he walks around I see him lock it with the keys. He comes up beside me and opens the door to the building for me.

"Thanks." I mutter and he smiles back. We walk up the first flight of stairs and come to a corridor, we walk past two doors and finally come to mine. Apartment 28. I don't really know what happens now. I awkwardly look at him and he looks back, I smile and fiddle with my keys to unlock the door, then I walk inside and turn to face him. I drop my go bag at my feet.