Thirteen

I am an Aroha and Tinkerbell

Back in 2016, I became an Aroha or a fan of Astro and oh my god! I really missed how Astro goofs with the member of KNK!

The KNK and Astro interactions were one of the best and me being the 10-year-old fangirl, I would always download every video I see on instagram of KNK with Astro!

I had a really small smartphone  with limited storage space so I would delete some videos even thought I never really wanted to!

There was this time when I became a fan of BTS and I somehow took a break from stanning Astro and focused only on BTS until I forgot that I was an Aroha : (

Until I became a fan of anime

Until I became a fan of BL and took a break from stanning each and everyone of the people I stan before.

But now, I am kind of dividing my self in many fandoms and it's hard being both a fan of kpop and anime while being a fan of Thai BL because all cost money!

Anyways, I heard Astro is having a comeback so I am planning to go back being an Aroha like how whipped I was before!

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

KNK were still rookies when I started stanning them, they released like 2 MVs by that time but they were already gaining tons of fans.

I would always cry hearing their songs specially "Back Again" the chorus got me so whipped!

There was also this one weekly idol show chuchu where ASTRO AND KNK AND 4TEN were features AND I ALMOST DIED WHEN I SAW ASTRO AND KNK HAVE MOMENTS TOGETHER!

Seungjun was really funny during that show. When he dances to songs he doesn't even know the choreography of and just wants attention at that time, I couldn't help but laugh my ass off!

I have not heard anything from KNK except when they had a new member.

I think I'll start falling in love with kpop back again :D