Two

It was Monday, the next week, and I am still a closet fujoshi. A fujoshi is a term for girls who are fans of Yaoi, and Fudanshi means a boy who is a fan of Yaoi. Yes there are fudanshis too.

I was sitting at my seat whilst my seatmate was listening to songs. I asked her if she is familiar with Yaoi since she watches anime sometimes.

She gave me a weird look before answering my question with a 'No why you ask?'

And her answer made me disappointed! Being a closet fujoshi and no other fujoshis to fangirl with me in this school sucks!

But since my mouth itchy, i kinda broke it down to her and told her i have been starting to like yaoi and all that guy stuff. I also told my other friends and they were okay with it. Some was interested in it but not as addicted as me.

So, lunch came and after eating, i went to the corner of the room, near the blackboard to watch some yaoi. I was starting to like a youtube gay couple named "The Wineholics" they were so adorable yet they have inappropriate jokes sometimes.

Laughing by myself was really hard. Until i told a classmate of mine about the Wineholics. Her reaction was the best! She actually knows who they are and so we got to get a long!

I started recommending her mangas and comics that I have been reading so she could get along with my references.

Wr came to the point, every gay thing we noticed or every gay reference we hear we always tell eachother and give a weird stare.

I also came to the point i started watching animes on other genres like action, supernatural and all the other genres, EXCEPT the ones with the straight ships.

Loving anime was a really diffuser thing, especially if i am really into one anime.

I even made a fake facebook account just so I could share photos and videos my parents does not want to see.

The hardest part is BUYING THE MERCH! Watching anime turned me into a weeb! And it also changed my way of doing stuff, I always move the anime way and all the weeb things you could imagine!