Three

It's the last 3 days of school and all I have in my head is BL/YAOI.

We were supposed to be memorizing lyrics for the song we are gonna sing at the moving up ceremony, but I was like "Memorizing lyrics from anime opening is better" so, I just watched anime instead of memorizing. Which made me get in trouble.

I got deep into the BL world and discovered something you would not imagine me to watch. "GAY ASIAN KISSES COMPILATIONS" "BL AUDIOS" "GAY ASMR"

YES, I HAVE TURNED INTO A HOE! Well, I was a hoe since I was a baby!

Anyways, since I was so addicted, my weird habit of staying at the corner of the room just for Yaoi and BL came back. My classmates would sometimes interfere with my weird 'business'. Of course, that made me furious and angry. I would always look for a good spot so my other classmates would not disturb me.

I was already at home and someone shared a post about Twice's rumored new candy bong! Of course, me, a broke fangirl just cried and rolled over the bed wondering why am I so poor when I don't spend that much money. JK I waste money on food, that's why I am such a fattie!!

I talked to my parents about the twice candy bong z and their response was "You could just  DIY and we have a flashlight over there! Why would you buy this expensive one!" haha mom! Insert a sarcastic voice.

Once again I cried. Just to tell you, I have never owned an official merch before! My parents would bring me to a shop which sells cheap stuff and there are unofficial merch displayed and my heart goes COCO! 

I would quickly grab my wallet while giving the unofficial merch the "I am gonna eat you" look. Yes, I know I am weird okay? While I was busy choosing what to buy, the sales lady would always look at me in a weird way. It is as if she pity me--

As a multifandom hoe, I would always think twice when buying unofficial merch! Like BTS or Twice? KPOP or Anime? Wattpad or Comics? IF ONLY I WAS RICH, MY ROOM WOULD BE A KOREABOO/WEEABOO HEAVEN!

So I messaged my friend for help, the conversation goes like this:

>Me: gurl i am at this store, i wanna buy anime but there are cheap kpop stuff too. What should i buy??
>Friend: Perfume for your smelly existence!hahahah!

I know, they won't help me in any way possible :-(