"Do I call you dad or Lord Zeus?" Percy turns his head to Zeus.

"Call me either, boy. At least Hera is happy with you." Zeus smiles at Percy.

Percy nods, tries to stand, but just slumps back on the floor. "What is wrong, my champion?" Hestia cocks her head at Percy.

"My left leg. Hyperion damaged it the other day. Still hasn't healed. I don't think I can get up again." Percy sighs. "So inconvenient really. It doesn't hurt unless I put some weight on it." He attempts to stand again and manages to lean against the door. "That hurts like Hades."

"But you do not show pain?" Ares looks at Percy confused.

"Yes, well, it happens to be a lesser injury compared to the other things I've been through. Nice to see you show concern though." Percy closes his eyes and inhales deeply.

Point of view: Perseus Jackson

I inhale deeply as I close my eyes. Then, I open them and make my way toward Lady Artemis, but I stop dead in my tracks as Apollo comes beside me and lays a hand on my shoulder. I flip him over immediately and I kneel next to him after I realize he was just trying to help.

"Oh, sorry! I don't like to be touched. I will react without hesitation. Are you okay?" I ask Apollo.

"Yeah, I only wanted to heal you further." Apollo sits up and places a hand on my forehead. I fight the urge to swat it away as a golden light pulsates over my body. My injuries feel slightly better, my leg feels completely healed, but tired of using its muscle.

I help him up and hear a squeal. Oh gods, it was Aphrodite. "Percy! I am going to give you my blessing!" She squeals more.

"Absolutely not! That won't help me with my oath!" I am surrounded by a pink glow and grow taller, everything becomes more defined, including my scars. "Aphrodite. This isn't going to help me." I growl.

"It's really just so I can look at you." Aphrodite shrugs.

"Aphrodite!" Artemis yells.

"Percy?" Zeus asks and I turn to him.

"Yes, Lord Zeus?" I ask politely.

"If you could turn into an animal, what would it be?" Zeus asks.

Lets see...Bear, raven, eagle, dragon, deer, horse, wolf. Lupa would love to see me as a wolf and it is part of Artemis's domain.

"Lupa." I whisper. "I'm going to follow one of the teachings and ways I learned from Lupa and one of my patrons's domains. A wolf, Lord Zeus." I answer louder.

Zeus nods his approval. He shoots his beam of light at me. I shift into a wolf. The pain doesn't bother me. I've felt worse and turn back into a human.

Hades blesses me and gives me the same power of his children. "Thank you, Lord Hades." I bow to him. "Now, will all of you stop giving me more power?" I ask.

The gods look taken aback. "I'm starting to like you, punk. So I will be the last to bless you, little brother." Oh gods! It's Ares. Crap. He shoots me with a red light.

"Thank you, Lord Ares." I bow without worrying and he grins at me.

"Definitely rubbing off on me." He smiles genuinely now.

"I would bless you, but with Hestia's and Artemis's blessings you won't need it." Apollo tells me.

"What about music?" Hermes asks.

Oh Hades. "He's naturally talented in music. A prodigy. If Poseidon wasn't his father, he might've been mine." Apollo shrugs.

Blushing, I take my place by Artemis, who had returned to her throne. As well as Hera and Hestia.