Chapter Forty Five

I am working as fast as possible guys! Please be patient and stuff will happen! PJO/HOO belong to Rick Riordan, a great yet sometimes murderous author.

Chapter Forty Five: The Reactions of the Dead Come to Life

Point of View: Third Person

"Oh my gods!" Silena has tears flowing down her face. Silena looks more like Artemis with her auburn hair and silver eyes, pale and glowing skin. Percy winces a little, thinking the worst.

"Percy!" Luke bear hugs his father, who he looks like almost down to a 'T.' The jet black hair, the sea green eyes, and the sun kissed skin. Percy doesn't hug him back for a few seconds and then is just shocked as he wraps his arms around Luke.

Beckendorf walks up to Percy and just looks at him, then nods. He has auburn hair, sea green eyes, and pale skin. He's a mix between Percy and Artemis.

Zoe squeals and crushes Artemis in a death hug. She has the black hair, the silver eyes, but the tanned skin. Castor just smiles as a few tears slip out of his eyes. He has black hair, sea green eyes, and pale skin. Lee and Michael look exactly alike with the auburn hair, sea green eyes, and tanned skin.

Bianca looks like Percy. She has pitch black hair, sea green eyes and tanned skin. She, too, hugs Artemis, along with Zoe. Ethan has auburn hair, silver eyes, and pale skin. He walks right up to his father and hugs him tight.

Percy can now hear what they are thinking since he started to relax. They don't blame him, for anything. Nothing at all. That is all he could ever ask for or even want from them. He again explains how they became his and why. But they all seem happy and hyper. Luke the most and he loves being both Percy and Artemis's kid. He is just glad he gets to start all over.

They sit there for a long while talking before Percy has to leave with Nico, who comes bearing both exciting yet fearsome news. "I have found Polybotes." Nico says seriously. "But he has a camp of monsters, almost three battalions worth."

Percy rises slowly. "Let's go, Nico. We do not have time to waste." Nico nods solemnly.

"How are you going to bring so man under your control?" Artemis asks skeptically.

"No faith in your husband?" Percy asks teasingly. 

Artemis blushes. "It's not..."

"I will be absolutely fine Artemis. I will come back unharmed, I promise. Stay with them." Percy smiles warmly and Artemis nods.

Percy and Nico flash out and join the other Guardians. They watch from the shadows and the foliage of the forest they camp in. They look down upon the camp from a small cliff in the little valley the monsters have settled in. It isn't too far of a drop and they all look to Percy for guidance. 

Percy scans the camp and points out the strongest monsters and which ones head which company of monsters. Percy draws his bow. 

"I thought we weren't killing any of them!" Jason flips out in a hushed tone.

Percy rolls his eyes. "Watch and learn, Jason Grace." Percy says as he picks up a rock. He pulls it back on the bowstring and fires the rock right at the Minotaur's forehead, enraging the beast completely. It starts rampaging through the lines, causing mass confusion and Percy has them all move in and wait for the signal. Percy looks at Nico and his Guardian darts out, occupying almost one whole battalion by himself as he puts a shield around them, not letting them out. Percy loads an arrow this time and fires right at the shield, his arrow glowing bright white, purifying the monsters, who just stand there waiting for orders from Percy.