"Thank you..." Caroline whispered.

"For what?" Klaus asked.

"For staying here, for being there for me when I needed you, for showing me the guy you are behind the facade of the big bad wolf..." Caroline said softly.

"I didn't had much choice... there's just something about you that drawn me immediately to you and that let's me be able to actually talk about the things I do not let myself talk about with others. I feel that we have this..." Klaus said softly.

"Connection." They both said at the same time, which made Caroline laugh softly.

"Your laugh is my favorite sound." Klaus said softly, making Caroline blush and then he gave a peck on her forehead.

***

Stefan woke up and noticed it was still the middle of the night, so he decided to go to the kitchen and grab some blood until he would feel sleepy again.

Once Stefan reach to the kitchen he saw Rebekah drinking wine.

"Hey! Couldn't sleep?" Stefan asked.

"Hey! Yeah. Did I woke you up?" Rebekah asked, feeling guilty for waking Stefan up in the middle of the night.

"No. I'm just not that tired and came here to get some blood and make time until I'll feel like sleeping again." Stefan said and opened the fridge to get a blood bag.

"Oh! Okay..." Rebekah said with a smile.

"So... there's a reason to why you're having trouble sleeping?" Stefan asked, wanting to get closer with Rebekah, he liked to be her confident.

"Yeah... No."

"Are you sure?" Stefan asked.

"No... yeah." Rebekah said.

"You can talk to me." Stefan said.

"Why do you think there must to be a reason for me to not feel like sleeping?" Rebekah asked.

"Because when I asked you if there was a reason you said in a high pitch voice yeah... no. And when I asked if you were sure you used again a high pitch voice saying no... yeah." Stefan said.

"No... yeah. Shut up!" Rebekah said in a joking way, making them laugh.

 Shut up!" Rebekah said in a joking way, making them laugh