65

Caroline and Klaus woke up with someone knocking on their door without stopping.

"What the hell? Who has a death wish?" Caroline asked still with her eyes closed and when opened then she saw the clock. "Seriously? It's 3 am! Who the hell decided it would be fun to interrupt my sleep?"

"Love, don't get up. I'll go. You keep sleeping." Klaus said.

"That's probably the greatest idea you ever had." Caroline said and closed her eyes again, wanting to go back to sleep, as she felt Klaus leaving the bed and walking over to the door.

"Hey... Something's happen." Caroline heard someone say with a very concerned tone, making Caroline open her eyes and get up from the bed.

"What's going on?" Caroline asked. "You can talk to me, Davina."

"I woke up with a feeling of someone practicing magic and I draw who it was... I know now witches can practice spells and all that but I got this feeling that was something more."

"So the dreams and that whole painting stuff is happening again?" Caroline asked.

"Yes."

"Who is the one you felt practicing spells?" Klaus asked.

"I don't know. I just draw the face..." Davina said still shaken up with everything. "I know I probably should have gone to Bonnie but... I thought you would like to know first..."

"Yes. You always come first to me." Klaus said.

"And by that what Klaus means is thank you. We appreciate you coming to us. Try to get some sleep and tomorrow morning we will figure out who is this witch and if we should be worried or not." Caroline said.

"Tomorrow? We should investigate about this witch now! What if it's part of a plan to hurt our baby?" Klaus asked.

"Klaus, now we won't be able to investigate all that much about her because it's 3 am. Normal people are sleeping or drunk by this time. Now, let's all go back to sleep." Caroline said.

"Goodnight. And I'm sorry for waking you up."

"It was for a good reason." Caroline said with a smile and Davina nodded then left, so Caroline closed the door of the bedroom. "Now, I'm gonna back to bed."

"Caroline, this might be someone trying to hurt you and our baby..." Klaus said.

"I know but right now I just want to act like everything's alright and normal and go back to sleep." Caroline said. "Can you do that? Pleaseeee...? For me?"

"Alright, Love

"Alright, Love." Klaus said and lay down next to her, wrapping his arms around her waist, bringing her closer to him as she rest her head on his chest.