29

"I already compromised too much when I let your precious friend live and when I accepted your pact." Klaus growled.

"I compromised by convincing her in being your little walking blood bag for hybrids. I compromised by making a pact, that has plenty advantages to you. I compromised a lot to. And so did the other hybrids. But we can't compromise our freedom. We want to be able to have a personal life, to go visit our family and friends. We don't want to be your little slaves." Caroline said upset, now with a hybrid face.

"I am the Original Hybrid. I'm immortal. I can't be killed. I don't need to compromise anything." Klaus yelled angry.

"What's wrong with you? I've been trying to calm down the hybrids, Bonnie and Elena because all you know is to use threats and to yell at people. I've been trying to remain calm and to make everyone stay here and do what you tell them to do because of that pact. I have been trying to show you my loyalty. I came here to have a serious conversation about the future but all you can think about is what you want. Maybe I shouldn't have made any pact, maybe I should have done the same thing Katherine did. Maybe I should have simply ran away with my friends and family." Caroline yelled, no longer being able to control her anger.

"Is that what you're planning to do? To run away once I be king?" Klaus growled lowly

"No. When I give my word it means something." Caroline whispered with an upset look.

"And when I give my word it doesn't? Did you change your mind that quickly? Because that's not what you said a few days ago. But then again, maybe you simply said whatever you had to say to get what you want." Klaus whispered angry.

"Why do you always have to twist things and put words in my mouth? Do you even know how frustrating you are?" Caroline asked upset showing again her hybrid face but now was different, her anger was starting to make her wolf side dominate her, causing her to have a big headache. "Ahhh!"

"What is it?" Klaus asked, moving his hand from her waist to her neck, making her look at him with a hybrid face

"I need to go out and get some air." Caroline growl and quickly left the plantation.