68

Once Caroline, Rebekah, Bonnie, Elijah and Kol got to the location that Davina gave them, they found themselves in an abandoned house and once they left the car, some vampires appeared.

"Let's get this party started." Kol said then speed over to the vampires and snap a vampire's head off but then he started to feel a big headache as a witch appeared.

Bonnie quickly made a spell that would knock out the witch unconscious for a few minutes as Elijah rip the other vampire's heart out.

"Did you just kill for me? That's so sweet." Kol said to Bonnie.

"No! I simply made her unconscious for awhile."

"Seriously? Are you gonna keep chatting like there's nothing going on?" Caroline asked rolling her eyes and started to walk over to the abandoned house.

"I told you that you didn't need to be worry about Caroline leaving Klaus." Stefan whispered to Rebekah.

Stefan, Rebekah and Bonnie quickly followed Caroline while Kol and Elijah stayed a few seconds in their place, processing how Caroline, a newbie hybrid, was bossing them, original vampires, around.

"She and Nik certainly have things in common." Kol said to Elijah and they walked inside the house as they saw Rebekah and Caroline snapping heads of vampires and Bonnie making them have aneurisms.

" Kol said to Elijah and they walked inside the house as they saw Rebekah and Caroline snapping heads of vampires and Bonnie making them have aneurisms

Caroline noticed vampires approaching Kol and Elijah so she quickly grabbed a pieces piece of wood and throw them to the vampires.

"Really? Be aware what's happening around you." Rebekah said. "We are not your babysitters."

As everyone fought vampires and witches, Caroline finally managed to go after Klaus's scent, taking advantage of everyone being distracted with fighting.

As she walked over to the room, she found three vampires in front of the door and they went towards her, one of them grabbed her wrist but she quickly turned him around and twisted his arm, then kick him against the wall, then another vampire grabbed her from behind making the other vampire walk over to her to rip her heart out but she jumped to kick the vampire away, then grabbed the arms of the guy who was grabbing her and she ducked, making him fall to the floor, and when the first vampire went after her she snapped his neck.