56

Caroline usually is the one who always can control things and herself, but Klaus is the one person who make her lose control and after denying for so long her attraction to him, she finally gave up, even if it was just for one night.

Caroline took off Klaus's Henley and he kissed her passionately, then she rolled them over because she preferred to be the one on top. In fact they both prefer to be on top and Klaus never let a girl to be on top but with Caroline was different, as they both kissed, they fight for dominance but he also enjoyed how she was taking control into her own hands, it actually drove him crazy seeing her in control.

Klaus ripped off the clothes she was wearing and grow them to the floor, wanting desperately to take off her clothes and took a moment to appreciate her beauty and how this was actually happening, then he started to let a trail of kisses from her ...

Klaus ripped off the clothes she was wearing and grow them to the floor, wanting desperately to take off her clothes and took a moment to appreciate her beauty and how this was actually happening, then he started to let a trail of kisses from her neck to her breasts, biting her to suck some of her blood, which she felt it was addictive, making them moan of pleasure for blood sharing, then he kept letting a trail of kisses to her belly, making her moan even more.

"Please... I can't take it anymore..." Caroline whispered between the moans, being desperate to feel him and to be with him.

"You have no idea how much I wanted this to happen. Let me enjoy it, love." Klaus whispered, loving to tease her and to listen to her beg for more of his touch and to feel him.

They kept the night pleasing and enjoying each other until they fall asleep in each other's arms.

***

Klaus woke up with a view that made him wonder if he was dreaming or if it was actually happening, the view of a very naked Caroline sleeping next to him, making him realize that his memories of how the both had mind-blowing sexy and how they blood shared did actually happen and it wasn't just a dream.

He decided to get dressed and grab something for her to eat, at first he thought in getting an alive bunny or something but then he realizes it could be kinda creepy so he went to a local coffee place and got a coffee and some toasts, then when he got back to the cabin, he saw Caroline grabbing the clothes Klaus got for her last night.

"Good morning, love!" Klaus said with a smirk, surprising Caroline because when she woke up without him in her bed she thought he had left and went back home, like if she was just another one of his one-night-stands.

"Morning! Did you forget something here?" Caroline asked, barely looking at him.

"No. I thought you would be a sleep for a little longer so I was gonna wake you up with some breakfast." Klaus said, realizing only then how it made him look whipped.

"Why?" Caroline asked confused.

"I thought it would be nice. Besides we haven't talk for two weeks. And I think we could solve things. Especially after last night..." Klaus said with a smirk, remembering fondly the events of the previous night.

"Last night shouldn't have happened. It was just a momentary moment of relapse." Caroline said, but it was more to convince herself than him.

"Why do you say that?" Klaus asked, feeling hurt.

"Come on, Klaus! We haven't been talking for two weeks. I have been trying to get some space because I am not sure if I even know the real you. And let's not forget that I'm your hybrid and I've only came to New Orleans because of the pact we made in order for me to protect my friends, the hybrids and their loved ones." Caroline said.

"You were the one who wanted space and asked me to stop trying to talk with you. I was just respecting what you wanted." Klaus said upset.

"I just need more space."

"No! I think what we need is to talk." Klaus said in a very serious tone. "Let's talk over breakfast. That's all I'm asking."

"Fine." Caroline said and sat down in the bed, making Klaus put the food in the bed and seat next to her. "Thank you for bringing some breakfast... When I woke up and didn't saw you here, I thought you had just left... without saying a word."

"I wouldn't do that to you, love." Klaus said softly. "Why would anyone do something like that to you?"

"I don't know, but it did happen before." Caroline admitted.

"Who did such a thing? Do you want me to go after him and kill him?" Klaus said, making Caroline laugh, which made Klaus smile, loving how it sounded her laugh.

"No need for that, but thank you." Caroline smiled. "And... I'm sorry for being so cold, it's just... I don't want to mix things and I feel that if I let what happened last night, happen again, I will..."

"You will what?" Klaus asked but Caroline just shook her head.

"Here's the thing, I've had my share of bad relationships and hookups and even when I try to go with a calm vibe and with being all cool, once I get close to someone, I'm always the one ending up hurt so... I just think it's best for us to keep being professional." Caroline whispered.

AN: Hey guys! What are you thinking of the story so far? Please feel free to tell me what you think and what you would like to see. I know I've been updating this story often but I don't know if it will continue to be so often or not, I hope you'll understand. About the next chapter, I'll say it will have less drama. Anyway, feel free to tell me your opinions and suggestions. Love you!