32

The party had started for awhile now and Klaus was still nowhere to be seen because he loved to come to his own parties fashionably late.

Elena was talking with Caroline and Elijah was right by Elena's side because Klaus wanted Elijah to stay with an eye on the doppelgänger, so he wouldn't have to worry with the doppelgänger running away and ruining his plan.

"Where is Klaus? People are starting to talk." Elena whispered.

"Yeah. He better show his face. I didn't make this party just so he would decide to not come."

"He will appear

"He will appear. No need to worry, Miss Forbes."

"You know what? I prepared this party. I might as well enjoy it." Caroline said and after drinking the remaining of champagne that had on her cup, she went to the dance floor and started to dance with Danny, one of the hybrids.

*Meanwhile*

Klaus finally went downstairs to where the party was occurring, finding Rebekah being way too friendly with Stefan. He and Stefan were friends back in the 20s but he did not forgot that because of how much Rebekah was in love with Stefan, she was ready to leave him just so she would stay with Stefan and he didn't want to risk that again.

"Sister..." Klaus whispered and gave a nod to Stefan so he would leave.

"What?"

"Do not get too attached to the Rippah. He is no longer the man you knew and he is probably just using you. Men have come and gone for you but I am te constant. They always end up trying to use you to get closer to me and to hurt me. I won't let your feelings ruin my plan."

"Of course not, Nik

"Of course not, Nik. I have all the faith in the world you will get what you want. You always got everything you wanted no matter what. Always and Forever." Rebekah said upset and left to get a drink.

Klaus appeared in the living room, where most were, quickly noticing Caroline dancing with one of his hybrids, making him truly upset, but first he needed to have a conversation with Elena.