Chapter 30

Brady and Daily walk into the hall of level three, silver knife in hand Brady turns and walks toward the window.

"This guy is such a creep, why would you kidnap people to become your minions?" Brady asked.

"Because of the only thing he wants and cares about is power, Carter knew it from the begining and gathered us up."  Brady glanced out the window, then turned back to Daily. 

"Do your parents know? About you being a skin-walker?"

"They do now, they saw me in the pack house." she shrugged, she held out her gun filled with silver bullets down.

"How do you even know how to shoot a gun?" Brady was starting to annoy Daily just a bit. 

"Initiation." The hall was half lit, as they peaked around the corner.

"Initiation?"

"Carter only lets the best fighters in, Brady. I had to learn." she turned back, and they started slowly down the hall.

"Can I-

"No, because you're an idiot. You'd probably shoot your own foot." Daily was all professional and all Brady wanted was to drool over her.

"I kind of like tough Daily. She's hotter." Daily rolled her eyes.

"Better yet, I'll shoot you myself if I have too."

§

Celeste stood at the end of the stairwell diguised as one of the gaurds, she bent down and stripped one of them down to their underwear. She slid the guys baggy clothes over her own which were very tight now that she had shifted into the smaller of the two. She kicked and pulled the both of them to the corner behind the door and tied them up with wolf's bane. She stood at the open door. This is ridiculous. she thought. How can someone be this screwed in the head?  So far no one had come running back to their Alpha with a cry of She's not there, what do we do? Because obviously they don't know how to do anything without him. Suddenly she wondered where Tala was, Was she really on watch back at the pack house?  she though. She wasn't really trusting of anyone from this pack. But they were the ones that found her and made sure she knew Luna was in trouble, so she wouldn't go and betray them would she? Most likely his pack didn't even know his full intentions were. They were probably lead to belive Neal's pack was an enemy, which right now she guessed, it was. 

"Still good up there?" she yelled to Neal, her voice echoed up.

"Still good." 

§

Carter stood in the hall with the four others, Kaleb bounced on the balls of his feet. They were as quiet as possible, considering shifters had very good hearing.  Carter had his gun ready, but aimed downward, Kaleb had his silver knife, as did the rest on Neal's pack whom there wasn't time to teach the proper use a gun. Carter sent Luna in hysterical. He hoped his brother would fall for the intrest of a broken down girl. 

§

Luna made her way back to the room she remembered being in before being thrown in with Neal and Tala. Down the hall the lights flickered and she swallowed the lump in her throat. There it was, his room and on the other side was Colton planning his next move.  Time for her dramatic entrance, here goes nothing.

"Colton!" she brought tears to her eyes, her voice higher. "They took me back, I don't want to go back." he turned to her, his blue eyes piercing, and blonde hair shaggy.