“Girl, why bother fixing that when Zayn's only going to strip it out after your celebration.” Bella mused, pulling her hair tie and letting her hair flow down past her shoulders.

“Don't talk as if Abel's not thinking the same way about you.” Gigi rolled her eyes before scanning her sister.

Kendall's shift her eyes towards Bella, wearing a simple white sleeveless croptop with buttoned down showing her cleavage, a dangling golden pendant at the middle that was hanging around her slender neck, she zipped up the fly of her boyfriend acid wash jeans and slipped on some highcut converse.

Gigi's lips curl into a devilish smirk. “With an outfit like that Abel wouldn't even last to take you in bed, He could be dragging you somewhere private in the restaurants to fuck you.”

Kendall watched the siblings with an amused expression. No matter how long they've known each other, they never fail to make her smile, intentionally or not, with all their bickering and teasing with no filter.

Her smile faltered as she gaze back to her phone, staring at the messages her sister fail to read. Bella was right, it was weird of Kylie not reading her messages, she always have her phone in her hands like it was magnet, it would normally take few minutes for her to reply, but it's been like five hours or more and she didn't even open the message. She would understand if she would be left on read knowing her sister is working, but there was something wrong.

The thought of it made Kendall uneasy.

“Kendall.”

The said girl snapped out of her reverie and turn her head towards the voices' direction. The sisters already had their purse in hand ready to leave for their individual celebrations.

Gigi tucked her purse under her arm. “We're leaving, Zayn's about to arrive and I'm going to wait for him at the parking lot.”

Bella rest her hand against the back of her empty chair. “Me too, Abel and his family are meeting me at the restaurant.”

Kendall smiled at the sisters, nodding her head at them. “Okay, you girls have fun.”

Bella's eyes traveled around the room and see that there were about a few models wandering around and majority of them are about to leave. “Aren't you leaving yet? Kendall, you do know it's not safe without company at this time.”

There were news spread about Emma Watson's disappearance and where she's taken and why was a mystery, the police department concluded that she was abducted, there were security videos of two men dragging Emma in an alley -with her struggling to break free- and shoving her inside an SUV before racing out of the scene, and the worst of it that it was on broad daylight when she was taken. There were people who saw it but none of them had seen the faces of the abductors and the SUV had no plate number, leaving the police with no leads. There were two celebrities missing as well: Megan Fox was taken away along with her children and then Blake Lively who was never seen again after entering a rental car.

All happened in a span of one week.

“I know don't worry, I'll message Devin to pick me up.” She assures her friends, tucking her olive green long sleeve shirt under her denim jeans, that hugged her body showing her curves.

“Don't stay too late alright?” Gigi advised.

“Girls, go now and have fun.” Kendall shook her head at the two with a grin on her face, appreciating their worried expressions. “Your boyfriends are waiting for you.”

The two kissed her cheeks goodbye before going on their seperate ways. Kendall leaned back on her chair with a tired sigh, lazily scooping her white heels with her toes and slipping it completely on her feet. Clasping its lock around her ankle, Kendall viewed herself again in the mirror and run her hand through her neck length hair locks. It was a tiring day and she could not wait to finally go home to take a rest.

She takes her phone up and start to write a message to his boyfriend.

Could you pick me up? show just ended
and the others are busy.

Kendall turned away from her phone and waited, sparing a time to study her surroundings. The dressing room were now empty, the last person had just exited and shut the door close leaving  her sitting by her vanity, her phone in hand and purse resting on the table. Feeling her phone vibrate, she switch her attention back to read the message.

Sorry I cant, boys night out.

Please? you're the only one
I could ask

Kendall, I can't leave these guys,
just call an uber or something.

Kendall rolled her eyes in annoyance, turning her phone off and reached for her purse before furiously shoving it inside. She only asked this one time, one time. She understood that it was boys night out and they both have their own lives to live; their own personal lives, but he could've at least considered since there's a crazy kidnapper on the loose, and mind that it targets celebrities the most.

And calling and uber wouldn't be a bright idea. What if its the kidnapper? At this time of distress you can't trust people that you don't know.

Kendall stood up from her seat as she heave out a breath, purse in hand, then proceeded to the exit. The journey outside the building were going to be a drag, the amount of hallways to turn just to find the back exit, knowing that the front doors were probably locked by now because the show was finished.

Ambling down the deserted hallway to the back exit, the clicking of her heels bounced on the walls and echoed in the hall. Kendall felt the hair on her back stood, she could feel eyes watching her every move. Her eyes darted at every direction to check if someone was hiding, only to see there was none, no presence found just empty spaces and stacked boxes. Muscle still tensed, Kendall blinked and shake her head, thinking that it was all just in her head.

Turning to another corridor, her eyes immidiately landed on a red light exit sign pointing to a door, flooding relief in her senses and she continued on walking down the hall. Just then her ears picked up faint footsteps behind her, and with that her mind went full alert mode. Her normal pace soon quicken, her foot going over the other in a haste, she then found herself barrelling towards the exit.

Kendall knew whoever was following her noticed that they got caught, because she could now hear the heavy footsteps chasing after her. Kendall can feel her heart hammering through her ears, the cold air of anxiety whiffed up her nostrils causing tight shallow breaths. Her arm quickly reached forward to the door to open it, her fingers wrapping around the door knob itching to twist it. She was jerked back, away from her freedom, by a hand clasping around her wrist pulling her away with force. Her body spun around and she felt something covering her nose causing her to inhale a sharp smell of chemical.

She tried to fight, her hands pushing the person back by their hard chest as they pulled her closer in their strong arms. Violently shaking, twisting and throwing her arms around to get away from their grasp, Kendall felt her body weakened while her eyesight became blur. Her hands leisurely dropped to her side and her knees buckled, feeling as if her body cannot carry her anymore.

The last thing Kendall saw before slipping out of consciousness was intimidating eyes gazing down at her.

Unedited.

What do you lovelies think about this chapter?

Follow me:

twttr: imcoolasblue
insta: riee.aigle27