Chapter 40

*Matt Pov*

After I send the flowers to Suahni, I started working on an important project.

Suddenly half n hour later I saw my cabin door pushed open, May I add little forcedly?

I looked up to see it is Suhani so I smiled at her but she doesn't look like she is in a mood to smile at all.

She glared at me and said "We. Need. To. Talk."

I kind of gulped but nodded and motioned her to sit infront of me.

After she sat, she looked at me and asked "What the hell is wrong with you Matt?"

"What are you talking about Babe?" I asked her confused.

"What am I talking about?! You got to be kidding me?" she said rubbing her temple.

I got up from my seat and make her stand from her. I lead her towards the couch and we both sat down.

She took a deep breath and said "Matt! What is with these flowers everyday and today you send them to the hospital?"

"I just want to tell you that I really love you Babe. I know it is hard to trust me but I am ready to wait no matter how much time." I replied.

"Love, love, love. I am getting fed up with that word hearing it every day from your mouth." She shouted at me.

"What?" I asked her not understanding.

"Until few days before you don't even believe in that word but now you are saying it like everyday these many times. What is wrong with you?" she asked me.

"Babe! I know I didn't believe it but that was because I never gave thought of it. I started thinking only about it from the day you started saying that you don't love me." I replied holding her hand.

"Matt! How can I? I mean for more than a year you have hurt me saying that you don't love me. How can I trust you again?" She asked me like she is tired.

"I know! Now I can understand how much pain you have felt when I kept on saying that I don't love you. I know I was stupid back then and I am not asking you to love me again immediately. Take your own time. I will wait if it means it will take many years." I said honestly.

That is true. I will never give up on this. She must have felt very sad after I told those words those many times.

"You don't know how much I went through that year Matt." She said after few minutes.

"Infact I do! I tried to help as much as I could." I said not thing anything.

"What? What are you talking about?" she asked shocked.

"I.. I mean you know we tapped Becks phone right. So.." I replied not looking at her.

"Oh my god! You are the one that helped me in those all situations. But I thought it is god?" she said totally confused.

I chuckled and asked "Why do you always think me as a god Babe? I still don't know."

She glared at me as her answer.

"You mean to say for whole year you heard everything and tried to keep me away from troubles." She asked as a statement not as a question.

"I wanted to come there immediately when I got to know where you were living. But I heard that you want to be there. So I backed away for your dream." I replied.

"Tell me honestly Matt, why do you love me?" she asked directly.

"I don't have correct answer for that. I just do. I mean how could I not you are amazing." I replied.