Chapter 26

*Suhani Pov*

"Where the hell are you taking me?" I asked this question like million times already.

But there is no change in him at all.

He is driving at a normal speed but the only thing that is eating me is that his face is completely blank.

"Where the hell..." I started to ask my question but he cut me off by just looking at me.

I gulped and looked at him. "We are going to die." I said after few seconds.

"What?" he asked me confused.

"If you keep looking at me then we will met with an accident and then we will die." I replied.

He narrowed his eyes and turned towards the front.

"We are going to our home." He said and I just sat there looking at him.

At the same time my jaw just dropped.

No, no, no! This is not happening again!! I thought and looked outside my window.

*Rebecca Pov*

I am just looking outside the window.

I turned towards the person driving my car and asked "Can you please tell me again, why you are driving my car?"

He laughed and said "That's very easy question Becks. I came to the airport in Mattew's car. Now that he is not here, I am coming with you."

"That's doesn't explain why you are driving it Idiot." I glared at him.

"I don't trust you. You may jump this car directly from the bridge so that you can take revenge on me." He said.

"If I am really the girl who takes revenge then I would have already done that few years before." I said looking away.

"I already apologized right? What else do you need me to do? I am even leading the life of celibacy for the past few years." He asked stopping the car infront some park.

"What are we doing here?" I asked looking around.

"I am trying to give some privacy to that couple and also solve our fight." He replied stopping the car.

"Why are you trying to get them close? When he did the same mistake you did few years back." I asked looking at him.

"That's because I was young at that time and also immature. And as for your brother he is still stupid. He needs to realize it on his own. I mean do you know he just became this statue during this whole year after Suhana left him. He needs her." He replied looking at me.

I nodded but didn't say anything.

"So this means you forgive me?" he asked with hope.

"That mistake is just a bonus mistake you did with the main one." I replied looking away.

He sighed and said "Ok take your own time. I can wait."

Is he telling the truth now? I asked myself.

I want to change the topic so I did asking one of the questions in my mind.

"How did you guys know that she is coming?" I asked him.

"That is very simple. We also know everything she had went through. Mattew bended the hells to help her without letting her know that he is behind it." He replied smiling.

"You mean you guys know everything about what happened and he is the one that helped her." I said amazed.

"Yes! I helped him." He said proudly.

"But how did you I mean she only talked.... Oh no you didn't!" I shouted at him and started hitting him again.

"Whatever I did is for him. Now stop with this abuse and let's go and disturb that couple." He said starting the car.

*Suhani Pov*

After few minutes we reached the building where his pent house is there.

He got down and before he comes around to this side I took my bag and got down.

I immediately started to go away from him.

He stopped me within seconds and again lifted me.

"Put me down. I will come with you." I said negotiating.

"I don't believe you." he said and carried me bridal style towards the elevator.

Inside the elevator he dropped me but again when we reached his house he lifted me up.

When we went inside, he closed the door.

I moved to stand leaning on the door when he moved away.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked him.

"Because this is our home." He replied turning towards me.

"It is not. Which I definitely made clear when I left." I said looking at me.

In two strides he reached me. I backed away a little terrified.

But he just brought me into his hands and hugged me tightly. We stood like this for I don't know for maybe some time....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know i know it is a small chap...

along with this i didn't wrote Matt's pov and adding to that i didn't told the way they got all the information.

The answer is next chap which i had already wrote and will update within half n hour...........

Comment plz and vote...........................................