Chapter 10

*Suhani Pov*     

As he said he actually picked me up and dropped me at my house.

"Why did he choose you to become his girlfriend?" This is the question that my Aunt thrown at me when I entered.

"Isn't that a silly question? How can I know why did he do that?" I asked her and went inside my room.

This nonsense from them has to stop immediately otherwise I don't know what I will do in the next moment.

I calmed myself and called Mel to make sure that she will come tomorrow with us.

Next day Mel came and together we both went to the mall. We started waiting for Becks.

After few minutes we heard "Su?" and turned to see Becks running towards us.

"Becks! How are you?" I asked her hugging.

"I am totally fine. What about you?" she asked me back.

"I am fine. This is my friend Melissa. You can call her Mel." I said introducing my friend.

"Hello Mel! I am Rebecca and please call me Becks." Becks said hugging her.

"You are totally right Su!" Mel said returning the hug.

"About what?" Becks said releasing her.

"That I will love you too like her." Mel said laughing.

"I love you guys. Come on we need to talk about so much." Becks said dragging us both inside the mall.

That's how our crazy Becks made us go inside each shop. We didn't buy that much but we saw each and every item mostly.

Where is she even getting this much energy from? We don't know!

Finally I mean finally after three hours she completed her shopping and just drained all our energy.

When we complained about it, she shrugged and started saying that "You both will get used to this eventually."

Like seriously!!!

"It is already lunch time. Let's go and eat something." Becks said dragging us again.

At last she said some place where we both will be completely happy too.

"Hey Becks! Do you know our friend is the girlfriend of your brother?" Mel asked her.

"What? And you didn't tell me?" She accused me in a very high level.

I slapped on Mel's shoulder and said "I was about to tell you today. But this stupid here just spilled it."

"Then it's fine. Come on we will go to a restaurant and it's my treat." She said dragging us.

She took us to some very top restaurant against our protests.

When we got settled, Mel asked "Hey she must give the treat right. Why are you the one that is giving us the treat?"

"That's because my brother finally got some sensible and cute girlfriend." Becks said smiling.

"You both really treat me like I am some small girl." I said glaring at them.

"We need to and you deserve this. If it isn't for you I would have hurt that Aunt of yours." Mel said looking at me.

"What has she done to her?" Becks asked totally confused.

"It's nothing Becks!" I said trying to change the topic.

"I am your friend Su! Share with me." she said pouting.

I laughed and Mel said everything to her.

"So you are like a Cinderella ha?" Becks asked me.