Chapter 35

*Matt Pov*

I have never been to India so I am excited to go and see atleast few places.

She told me that 'Delhi' is her home place. Which is actually capital of India.

That's cool!

After we landed, we took a cab. In the cab I looked outside and Suahni showed me few places we are passing through.

Seeing all this I can take my mind away from her dad for some time.

Looking to my side I can see that she is excited to show me everything. Her school, college.

I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

Nearly one hour later we reached her house. We both got out after paying the cab and near the front door.

She ranged the bell and waited. Few minutes later the door opened and some elder man stood infront of us.

"Suhani!" he said happily and hugged her.

She smiled and released herself.

"Dad meet him." She gestured me and nudged me.

At that point he turned towards me giving me hard stare.

I cleared my throat and said "I am Mattew Harper. Nice to meet you sir."

He nodded and said "So you both got married?"

"Dad! It happened more than one year before." She said and dragged me inside when her dad moved away.

"I know I should have come way before near you and meet you. But I was just busy with the company." He said stopping us.

"I know dad. I never expected that you will even come there. So no worries." She said giving him a smile but I can see that it didn't reach her eyes.

"I am tired. We both will take rest for some time." She said and dragged me again without hearing his reply.

Now I can understand how she felt when I always dragged her everywhere.

After we entered inside, she closed her eyes and rubbed her temple.

I turned her around and held her head saying "I am here."

She opened her eyes and smiled. "I know! If you want to rest you can." She said gesturing her bed.

"I am fine." I said and looked at the wall to see an elder version of Suhani.

She saw where I am looking and said "That's my mother."

"She just looks like you." I said without thinking.

"Huh!" she said looking at me laughing.

"I mean you just look like her." I corrected it but she continued laughing.

"You!" I shouted and lifted her making her shriek and threw her on her bed.

I hovered over her and she just continued laughing and said "She just looks like you" imitating my voice.

I stopped her laughing kissing her hard. She immediately reacted to me.

I released her and said "I will do it again whenever you tease me."

"Hmm..maybe I should tease you more often." She said looking at me.

I looked at her shocked and just stayed like that. She saw my expression and laughed.

"What? You are looking at me like I just flirted with some other man and not my husband." She said laughing.

"You amaze me everyday Suhani." I said looking at her.