This Isn't Okay

I run out of the other room and back into the room where the rest of the gang sat, I slammed the door shut hoping that Archie wouldn't follow me. They notice instantly that I wasn't okay.

"Betts are you okay?" Jughead Stands up.

"Arch just kissed me." I stand still in shock.

"What did you say?" Veronica sat there just in shock.

"I told him--I told him I only liked him as a friend."

"Where is he?" Sweet Pea jumps up in anger, Veronica was very confused.

"I don't know, he walked away after." I held his arm down to keep him from running to kill Archie.

"Okay girls bathroom now." Josie stands up and starts pulling us out.

In the bathroom I leaned against the sink with Josie next to the other sink. Veronica was still annoyed and had thousands of thoughts in her mind.

"Why was Sweet Pea so mad?" Veronica looked at me.

"V don't get mad--" I turn towards her.

"Don't tell me you're dating my brother." She looks in disbelief.

"V it's not that big of a deal."

"Yes it is, you never told me or even asked me about dating him." Veronica actually thought that she had control over who I date.

"I'm sorry that I was too busy dying to get your permission to date your brother." I start yelling at her.

"You should have told me when you got home."

"I was taking care of myself." I can't believe she's making this all about herself, even if it mattered he was my friend way before she was.

"You guys it doesn't matter! What matters is Archie Andrews is trying to steal our girl Betty." Josie stood there.

"They are just Archie's feelings, nothing else! I'm going to class." I start grabbing my bag and my books.

"Betty don't leave." Josie tries to stop me, but I had already started storming off.

I was marching down the halls trying to get to class before the final bell rang, when I finally just sat on a bench and waited it out. I was look at the ground when someone decided to come over and talk to me.

"Hey Peabody! You okay?" Reggie sits down on the bench next to me.

"Not really, Veronica and I just had a fight." I became more annoyed.

"When doesn't Veronica fight?" Reggie looks at me with a slight snarl.

"Thanks Reggie I really needed that." I smile at him.

"Of course." He put his hand on my back.

"Reggie--" I say.

"Yeah Betty?" He looks at me waiting for me to answer.

"Reggie--" I continue.

"What Betty?" Reggie sits there trying to figure out what I was trying to say.

"Reg--" I finally say as I fall to the ground and start having a seizure.

Reggie jumps to the ground near me and starts calling for help from anyone. My face was turning pale as I flailed across the room, I was starting to struggle to breath as I start seizing.

"Betty? SOMEONE GET HELP!" He screams trying to find anyone in the halls.

"Mr. Mantle what's going on?" Principal Weatherbee comes out of his office as he pulls out his phone to call 9-1-1. "Elizabeth?"