I'm Okay For Now

Someone was just as hurt as I was that night, Sweet Pea was sent home to recover and to get his mind from going overload. To be honest that wasn't the best option for him.

"Veronica I'm so scared I won't see her again, I should have killed Malachai when I had the chance." Sweet Pea sat on the couch crying.

"Sweet Pea what were you supposed to do? You were stuck in a car you two were screwed going on a serpents mission." Veronica stood there in disapproval.

"Veronica I don't want to hear how much you hate that I'm a serpent, I already hear it from mom every time." Sweet Pea yells at Veronica. "Every time I put on my jacket or come home with a black eye."

"Why did you join them? You know what they do you know the consequences." Veronica still disappointed.

"if you don't have anything to help with the Betty situation, I don't want to hear it." Sweet Pea walks away leaving Veronica in the room alone.

It had became hard for everyone during this time, but the hardest thing that could happen is the situation FP had to deal with while texting my mother about me.

"FP I know I don't have the right to ask since I did this to her, but how's Betty?" -Penny

"She's in surgery for internal bleeding and stitches." -FP

"You need to come home and help take care of your family." -FP

"So I'm done with the mission." -Penny

"Yeah come home now." -FP

"Okay I'll be there in thirty minutes." -Penny

"Okay be careful." -FP

"Oh the doctor is trying to update me, I'll keep in touch." -FP

"Take care of my daughters." -Penny

"Sir Elizabeth is no longer in surgery, but no one will be able to see her right at the moment." Doctor Masters walks over to FP.

"Why won't we be able to? Is it because we aren't family? There are two of her family members out there." Fp sighs.

"That's not why! Betty went through a lot with the beating that even wrong move could put her into cardiac arrest."

"How long until we can see her?"

"Maybe five days depending on how fast she starts to heal." Doctor Masters sounded as though he was heart broken.

"Thank you doctor, I'll tell her family."

"I'll update you whenever anything changes."

"Thank you." Doctor Masters walk away and Fp walks towards Toni and Alice.

He knew this was going to be a hard conversation to talk about to the both of them, but he had to do it.

"Alice, Betty's out of surgery but no one will be able to see her for a while." FP sits in front of Toni and Alice.

"No one can see her? the ghoulies did that much of a number on her?" Alice's voice cracked as she started to cry.

"Aunt Alice let me drive you home." Toni grabs a hold of her shoulder to help her up.

"Okay let's go." As Alice balled her eyes out she started to get up to walk out.

I had broken my families hearts and it wasn't even my fault. It was Malachai and his goons.