iv.

✼✼✼

𝕨𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣, 

𝕨𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣.

✼✼✼

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Team Hitsugaya along with Rukia and Ichigo were all gathered at Inoue Orihime's place, who had recently been found as a traitor to Soul Society, after presumptuously siding up with the Arrancars and, subsequently, with Sōsuke Aizen. She had suddenly vanished, her reiatsu wasn't perceptible even in the slightest bit, leaving both her shinigami and human friends worried and confused.

The soul reapers were all in said missing girl's room, standing in front of the wide screen that allowed the communication between the Seireitei and the World of the Living, trying to fix the interference that was preventing Soul Society from communicating with them.  Everyone was upset, mostly Ichigo, which is comprehensible, since she was his friend, and all of his friends were precious to him. 

"Why's everyone gathered in Inoue's room? Where's she?" Ichigo showed up with Hitsugaya Toshiro, who had showed up in his window to take him to the missing girl's house. 

Everyone turned to look at the substitute soul reaper, including Rukia, whose gaze was the only one connected with Ichigo's.

"Rukia..." The petite ravenette shinigami let out a sigh and looked down to the floor. The girl felt sorrowful; after all, Inoue Orihime was her friend too, and she was worried about her. 

"Ichigo..." The youngest Kuchiki tried to explain, her voice held hesitation. Everything was so confusing, that she couldn't bring herself to explain something that was so unclear even for her. 

"Did you fix the spiritual wave interference?" The white haired captain asked to his Lieutenant, Matsumoto Rangiku.

"Yes." The auburn haired subordinate replied. "We've managed to regulate it-" 

The shinigamis heard the sudden sound of the entrance door being closed, followed by the sound of rushed footsteps. Everyone directed their sight towards the room's door, where a familiar [H/C] haired girl appeared. 

"I'm... here..."

 Y/N panted between words, giving out that she had been running all the way there. Since she got Rukia's message, she interrupted without a second thought her training with Shihōin Yoruichi and headed to Inoue's place from Urahara's shop, running non-stop. As she put her hands on her knees, she shortly caught her breath.

"Y/N..." Ichigo's hazel orbs met her [e/c] ones, and the girl noticed that he was indeed upset. Kurosaki cared for Orihime, as he did with all his loved ones; after all, she was one of the people who he wanted to protect at all costs, and Y/N knew that Kurosaki was probably beating himself hard for this.

"W-what happened to Orihime?" The [H/C] haired teen stood beside her orange haired boyfriend and looked at the other shinigamis in confusion, as if seeking for some kind of explanation.  

Inoue was missing and, though Y/N was aware of the busty girl's feelings for her boyfriend, she was anyways fond of her. Besides, she knew Orihime well enough to be sure that she would never disappear out of the blue, and that she would never turn her back on her friends.