iii.

★

                  ╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ══════╗             

        yoυ don'т нave тo leave нer 

        yoυ can мaĸe a ѕтand 

       'caυѕe even ιn тнe darĸ 

       ѕнe ғeelѕ yoυr reѕιѕтance 

          yoυ can ѕee нer нearт    

          вυrnιng ιn тнe dιѕтance.

       ╚═════ ∘◦ ❉ ◦∘ ══════╝

»»————- ✼ ————-««

IT HAD BEEN SEVERAL DAYS SINCE Ichigo disappeared without saying anything. His seat remained cold and empty, and it was impossible not to notice his absence. That absence of his, however, wasn't just physical; he had also been acting cold, distant, strange... the orangette was the opposite of what he used to be. 

Everyone who was close to the substitute soul reaper couldn't help but feel sad because of his behaviour. Some of them felt reluctant to believe that the Kurosaki Ichigo they knew no longer existed. 

His absence affected her the most: she was L/N Y/N, also known as Ichigo's best friend and recently his girlfriend. Well... more like ex-girlfriend, since the orangette had pushed her away, "for her own good", unbeknownst to her. 

Everytime she glanced at the desk beside her, she felt empty, and how sadness and hurt invaded her body. She could still remember how it happened-- that bitter moment replayed itself in her mind over and over again--, how he yelled at her, how he spoke full of hatred, when the [H/C] haired just meant to help him, make him feel at ease. 

Y/N was well aware of what Ichigo was going through, though she couldn't ever know what it felt like. She had spent sleepless nights, countless hours talking to the one who had changed his fate, Kuchiki Rukia, with the intention of figuring out a way to help the one who Y/N's heart beat for. 

'Why won't you let me in... Ichigo? All I want is to help...'

The [E/C] eyed had been shocked to find out that even the petite girl was at a loss of words, and clueless of wherever Kurosaki had gone to. However, she knew that Ichigo had a war going on his heart, a battle in his soul; he was feeling uncapable of protecting those who he cared for, he was feeling responsible, guilty; he was helpless...