ii.

[a/n: Lame  fluff time! this takes place when Ichigo returns from soul society and meets Y/N. Enjoy!]

AFTER ARRIVING THE WORLD OF THE LIVING, Ichigo and his friends were now gathered by Urahara Kisuke on a flying piece of paper.

"Welcome back, Kurosaki." Urahara sat in front of Ichigo. "So, you've heard about me, eh?" 

Ichigo stood up, looking at the blonde. The orangette was surprised to see that, suddenly, the older male was bowing, with his hat on his hand and his sight directed to the floor. 

"I'm really sorry..." The blonde apologised, remorse filling his voice. 

Ichigo sighed and looked away, "Please, stop. It's fine, I'm not mad." 

Urahara still didn't look up from the floor. He looked as if he felt ashamed, but Ichigo tried to reassure him.

"You didn't really do anything bad. Your motivation aside, you did save us and made us stronger. And I'm thankful for that."

Urahara closed his eyes, he didn't move an inch. 

"So," Ichigo continued, "Stop apologising."

"Okay..." Was all the blonde answered. 

The orangette kneeled, approaching Urahara once again. 

"But... Can I ask you something?" The blonde nodded in response. "You didn't tell me the truth because you thought I'd be scared and run away?" 

Suddenly the elder male lit up and funnily replied "Ah, exactly righ-"

Thump!

Ichigo hit urahara in the face with his elbow, earning a wince in pain from the elder. 

"Now that really pisses me off!" The orangette hissed.

"N-now, I didn't expect the elbow..." Urahara said while holding his face, where he had been hit.

"Also..." Ichigo spoke once again, now his back was facing the blonde. "Apologize to Rukia, though she'll probably say the same thing."

Kisuke sat now with his legs crossed, adjusting his hat. "Okay." 

The night went by, each of the teenagers were dropped off to their homes, the last one being Ichigo. 

"Shall I drop you off at your house, Kurosaki?" Urahara asked.

"Yeah, please-" The orangette was looking to the scenery under him, when he noticed a familiar place. "Sorry, Urahara, actually I think here'll be fine!"

"Huh? But-"

"See you later!" Ichigo jumped off, landing in that place where one of the most impactful moments of his life happened. He just stood and looked at nothing in particular, until a shilouette in the distance caught his eye.