Ep7

Third Person's POV

On the following day, It's now Taeyeon and Jungkook's first date. Their location is Feels Cafe. Taeyeon got at the cafe first and she went at the rooftop chairs.

Taeyeon saw a girl beside her chair and that girl is fixing her hair, face, and retouching her makeup. Taeyeon wondered if she has one of those amd remembered, she doesn't have. Her mother has one but she doesn't.

Taeyeon just bit her bottom and upper lip for it to be red. Taeyeon fixed her figure and she copied to how the girl beside her sit.

And a guy came in, the guy looked at Taeyeon and smiled at her but at the second thought, that person is not for Taeyeon, it was for the other girl, they talked and Taeyeon ignored them. Taeyeon was really nervous and a guy came in again and it was Bright.

"Bright?" -Taeyeon asked.

"Hey, Taengoo!" -Bright said then his girlfriend came in after him and they sat at a different table.

Taeyeon inhaled and exhaled then she was shocked to see a not good looking guy who is looking around and suddenly that guy took a piece of cloth and he started to wipe the tables off.

Taeyeon was happy with that and the for the last guy who came in, it was Jungkook.

Taeyeon was happy to see Jungkook for the second time. And to Taeyeon, to her feelings, she feels like when she and Jungkook are staring each other, the things around them stops.

"Cheer!" -Jungkook said then Taeyeon was back to reality.

"You're JungYun?" -Taeyeon asked they Jungkook nodded.

"Jungkook." -Jungkook said then he handed his hand.

"Hi." -Taeyeon said awkwardly.

* * *

Taeyeon and Jungkook is at the counter ordering foods.

"How are you feeling, ma'am?" -The girl at the counter asked.

"Nervous." -Taeyeon asked shyly.

"Umm... We don't have that here, ma'am." -The seller said.

"Cheer, they are asking for your order." -Jungkook said.

Taeyeon looked behind the seller and saw a board full names of the foods.

"What is good here, huh?" -Taeyeon asked to Jungkook.

"Be mine." -Jungkook said then Taeyeon pretended that she didn't heard him.

"Be mine, there, pasta, that's good." -Jungkook said then Taeyeon disagreed.

"Maybe, we could change that into Take it slow, Lasagna." -Taeyeon said.

"Sure, maybe we could add Exclusively Dating too." -Jungkook said that Taeyeon blushed.

"Maybe, Willing to wait?" -Taeyeon said.

"All right, I'm going for Willing to wait too." -Jungkook said to Taeyeon then Taeyeon blushed.

"So... Are you guys going to order?" -The seller asked then both of them nod.

* * *

Its the same day and its already night time, Baekhyun is at his bedroom wondering around and trying to think people's contact number because Jungkook gave him a new phone.

His laptop suddenly rang then he saw his mom calling, facetiming him.

He quickly went towards the laptop and she answered it.

"Baekhyun, why did you call a million times earlier?" -Mrs.Byun asked.

"Mom, it is because Jungkook gave me a new phone and I just want to make sure if it works." -Baekhyun tried to explain.

"But I'm working." -Mrs.Byun said.

"I know. I'm sorry." -Baekhyun apologized.

"Well... Earlier, we almost didn't got a chance to make more orders because of the stove but luckily it's just normal." -Mrs.Byun said.

"Well, I could visit there and try to fix the stove because we are going to have a internship there in Daegu!" -Baekhyun excitedly said.

"Oh! No need to bother, it's already fixed!" -Mrs.Byun said which made Baekhyun sad.

"Is it because of your husband?" -Baekhyun asked then his mom stayed quiet.

"Why, mom?" -Baekhyun asked then Jungkook suddenly came in.

"Hey, bro! Oh, hey aunt!" -Jungkook said.

"Oh, hey Jungkook! Could you stop being so handsome?" -Mrs.Byun said then Jungkook chuckled.

"Well... Goodnight, I'm gonna see you two soon. Bye!!!" -Mrs.Byun said then Baekhyun tried to stop his mom but his mom hanged up.

"Mom!" -Baekhyun said.

"Did I interrupt you both?" -Jungkook asked then Baekhyun shook his head.

"Um.. Bro, can you bring back my phone? I need it so badly." -Baekhyun begged.

"Why? Didn't I gave you a spare one?" -Jungkook asked.

"But my contacts are there." -Baekhyun said.

"Work with them. Bye!" -Jungkook said then he went away.

"Life, why you gotta be like that?" -Baekhyun thought.

Sorry for late updates but yesterday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAEKHYUNEEE!
Actually, this was just late because I was just too lazy to update but I greeted Baekhyun yesterday like I'll forget, DUHHH! Okie BYUEE