41

Gustav has been in the studio all day. Tracy lets me into the house to do whatever as long as Gus had his concentration on. 

I look through the house, I've actually never looked at anything. Gus has the master while Tracy has the 2nd bedroom. The third bedroom is their at home studio. The kitchen is open and actually clean. There's alot of food in the cabinets so I know that their well fed.

The living room has a grey couch facing what I believe to be a 75 inch TV. The house doesn't smell like weed but of cinnamon. Tracy's bedroom is dark and covered in anime posters. There's girl clothes in his closet.

I see a picture on his nightstand of him and Gus. Gus didn't have tattoos and Tracy didn't either. They were young too. Maybe 13.

I hear Gus singing in the next room. I sneak over and open his door. His sits at a table looking at a piece of paper. He's deep in thought probably going over the words.

" Jus cause you don't want me don't mean we not meant to be. I got to much money for you to run away from me so come with me. " He sings. He rips that paper up and throws it behind him.

He looks stressed and tired and I don't blame him. He's lost his words when it comes to music. He's trying his hardest and I understand but I hate seeing him stressed.

I walk over to him and rub his shoulders.

"You'll find the spark, Gussy. Just give it time." I say. His shoulders relax and he leans his head back on my stomach.

"When I'm heartbroken is when I get into my feels with this stuff." He says.

"Well, I don't wanna break your heart."

"I don't want it broken. I've never made a song that didn't have my emotions in it. "

I lean down and kiss the top of his head. "Then make something that isn't heartbreak."

"I know I've seen you before, Friday night at the store. You had another boy to hold your hand." He whispers. He leans forwards and wrote down the lyrics. I go to walk away and I feel his hand on my waist. He pulls me into his lap.

"Your not getting away." He smiles.

"Let me go, Gus." I say laughing. He tickles my stomach. I laugh softly and kick the air.

"St-to-stop Gu-uss. " He stops and laughs.

"I love when my name is in your mouth."  My face goes red. He leans down and kisses me. Not the harsh, let me have some tonight, kiss.

It was soft, sweet, good. I wrap my arms around his neck. His hands are on my back and not touching around like a pervert.

"Rosey, you are doing stuff to me and I don't know if I can control it." Gus says. His heart is racing and his breath is jagged.

"Poor Gussy. You can't help it but I can."

"I don't wanna pass boundaries."

"There aren't any right now."

"Well, in that case..." He picks me up and lead me out of the studio to his room. He locks the door.

"Are you sure, Rosey? I don't wanna cross the line."

"I grant you, Mr. Gustav Elijah Åhr permission to do as you see fit." He smiles.

"Nobody is gonna split us again."

-------
*A/N* no pg-13 content guys. I have younger readers and don't want to give them wrong ideas.
_______

Gus headed back to the studio a few minutes ago. I wake up at 10 pm. His room is dark except for the color light in his bathroom. I haven't been in Gustav's room since he left. It's changed quite a bit.

A low riding bed with a huge soft, black comforter. His Peep plushies are on every surface. Some from family or some from fans. His TV hangs on the wall with his Xbox plugged in and red blackout curtains over his window.

Two glass, double doors lead into his bathroom with the stand up shower for two people and a huge bathtub.

He has a floor to ceiling mirror by the shower and a cabinet next to the bathtub with shower supplies. I walk over and see a note on top.

Rosey Bear,

Don't know when you'll see this but here's a cabinet full of your girly stuff from Shampoo to tampons. Thank your mom for telling me

- Gussy Pooh

A hot shower doesn't sound half as bad. Gus is most likely working on music and Tracy is with Halo. Someone Gus met in New York.

I'm not worried about her taking Gus. She seemed so interested in Tracy that Gus had to bring her home for Tracy to meet.

I never really talked to her but I might need to do that. I walk to Tracy's room and open the door.

"Where's Halo?" I ask. He looks up from his laptop on his bed.

"She's on the way home. Why?" He asks.

"I wanna hang out with her." Tracy looks me up and down.

"You tryna steal my girl?"

"Only for a night. Maybe a bit of alcohol, get to know her, face mask, you get the point. " The front door opens, "Ooh!"

I shut Tracy's door and head to the front door. Halo puts her keys on the table.

"Good. Your home. " She looks at me and smiles.

"Hi Rosey."

"Come with me." I say. She friend but follows me through Gus's room. I hand her a white robe they usually have in the hall closet.

"Excuse me?" She asks.

"Girls night." I respond, "Gus is concentrated on music, and Tracy is in his room focused on his laptop so we can do a girls night."

" I would like that." I turn and head into Gus's bathroom, I hear her strip behind me.

" So, I can order McDonald's and have Uber eats pick it up and get Tracy to deliver it."

"That's sounds great." I smile and start the bathtub. She comes in and looks around.

"His bathroom is huge." She nods to my statement. I turn on his Bluetooth and put Yung Gravy on shuffle.

I order McDonald's ad the bathtub fills up with hot water. Me and Halo sit on the tub side with our feet in the water.

"I love your hair." She says.

"Thank You. I was thinking about going red for awhile."

"I would love to do that."

"So, you and Tracy?" She blushes.

"He hasn't made it official." I laugh.

" Give him time. Tracy is a weird figure. He's not going to go into something he thinks is pointless."

"Your right." She smiles again. "Gus is the same."

"Yeah, he is different." The thought of Gustav makes me smile.

"He wasn't happy with you gone. The days would go on and he would sit in the studio writing music on how he hates himself. For his sake, I'm glad your back."

"I'm glad I am too."

_______
*A/N* ik I haven't been uploading that much. I've been doing online schooling, I have two new puppies, then I had writer's block along with moving into a new house. I will try to upload more. Thank you

Published: April 29, 2020 at 2:00 A.M.