20

Rose's pov:

"You won't hurt me as long as you stay." i say.

His brown eyes glaze over. He's deep in thought. I don't just wanna bang him and leave. I need him. Only him. I lean down and lay my head beside his. His heart beats faster. I feel him take a deep breath. 

"Lets go shopping. I'm finna show you who your man is." he says trying to cheer me up. I don't move until i feel him tickle me. I giggle and move to his side. He doesn't stop until i can't breath, "Your giggles and laughs are music to my ears."

"Nah." i say. I stand and head to my closet grabbing  a tanktop. He plays around on his phone. My phone vibrates. I grab it and look at it.

Danny💤: Have you thought about it?

I look at Gus. He plays a game on his phone.

Rosey🍓: I'm still thinking

~
~
~
Gus's pov:

Layla😑
Gus? Talk to me?

Gustav😍
what?!

Layla😑
im lonely at home. I miss you.

Gustav😍
srry I rather hang with my girlfriend.

Layla😑
pls. No strings. Just us hanging out

Gustav😍
I'll think about it.

I look at her on her phone. She has a look on her face i can't quite place. It was between surprise and anger. I stand and go behind her. I wrap my arm around her and she hurries to close the app. 

"Who was that?" i ask. Say a friend. The way she put it down made it seem she was hiding something.

"My mom." she answers quickly. I turn her around and guide her with me by her hands to the bed. Making her straddle me. She giggles. I flip us over where I'm on top.

"I'm taking this slow." I say. I kiss her neck. She moans a bit.

"Why?"

"Cause i don't want you to feel like I'm moving to fast. Let's take this step by step." she nods a bit. I stand and pull her to me. "Now get ready. I wanna take you on a all day date." She bites her lip. 

"Okay."

~
~
~
Rose's pov:

Liked by yungpinch, lilskies, gtfosage, lilpeep, liltracy ,and 14, 516 more

roseygardens: ik that you like me💕kiss me with your eyes closed👀hate it when you fight me💪love it when i die slow💔 
Tagged👤: lilpeep

Comments disabled

I put my phone down as i get in the car. Gus holds his arm out and i lay on him. He puts his playlist on the Benz Trucks Bluetooth onto shuffle. His song Nose Ring comes on. I see his lips sing to it.

"Have you thought about tour or even some merchandise?" I ask.

"I'll do more one i graduate. But before I'll marry yo sexy self then take you everywhere." i turn a bright color red. We ride in silence till i notice we take the exit to leave L.A.

"Gus?" i ask.

"Hmm?"

"Where are we going?"

"To a store another hour away. One i know you'll love."

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
💔Yo yall! Go start reading my XxXtEnTaCiOn story plsssss💔