11

Gus's pov:

"Loving you is like a fairytale. I just can't pick up the phone to again," I point at her. She walks towards me and I crouch connecting our fingers, " This time, I'll be on my own, my friend. "

(·Btw this song wasn't made till I think he was 20 so didn't judge. Just needed a song that fits tha moment «author»·)

Rose smiles. I lace our fingers and pull her on stage. Danny stares right at us. His eyes threaten to burn holes into me. I grin at him and he goes to stand but his 'girlfriend' holds him back.

"One more time I'm all alone again."
·
·
·
Roses pov:

Flashback: Rose

"Danny? Baby? Let's snuggle." I say laying on his bed. He plays on his phone. I go to reach for his phone.
"Don't touch my phone Rosey."
"We are dating so I let you see mine and I get to see yours."
"This is a private convo between me and my... mom." His eyes showed me. He lied straight to my face. Later, he drifts to sleep. I slowly reach for his phone and type in the password. I go to his recent apps and pull up his messages.
Him: bbygirl. My gf won't know.
Her: she's really pretty and sweet.
Him: and smart but she's....well....different. One more night.
Her: I SAID NO.
It takes everything inside me not to cry. He tried cheating again. I confronted him the next day. He turned everything on me.
"You stupid b***h! I told you to stay away from my phone. Go home. Ill text you later."
Of course he called me pretending to cry and I fell for it. I fell for his tricks. Once again.

Present:Rose.

The song finishes and I stare at his solid brown eyes. He smiles. Everyone around claps. He hands me the microphone.  I shake my head no. My legs threaten to give out and have me on the floor.

"Sing one song." He says. I feel my cheeks get red.

"I don't know." He gives me puppy dog eyes. I nod in defeat.

"Y'all. What song?" He asks the crowd. The DJ stands ready.

I hear XXXTentacion. Lil xan. Lil peep

"Ill do Sad by XXX." I say.

"Who am I? Someone that's afraid to let go, uh
You decide, if you're ever gonna, let me know (yeah)
Suicide, if you ever try to let go, uh
I'm sad and low, yeah
I'm sad and low, yeah"«credits to XXX and Bing for the lyrics//and ik this song didn't com out till after peeps death but i needed to set the mood. :) »

I keep going. Hoping everyone cares. I keep my eyes closed and when the song finishes out, I open them. Multiple people pulled out their phones either recording or flashing their flashlights to give thanks to XXX.. Danny glares at me.

Gus hugs me. I smell a hint of face cologne. He smells good, "You were amazing!" 

"Thank you." I grab his hand and pull him off stage. He pulls me into another hug. 

"Let's go to your house. We got school in the morning." He goes and pays for what we did get since I'm not hungry anymore. We ride to my house in silence and go to my room. He sits on the couch and I lay on the bed.

"Gus? Do you like me?" I sat curious.

·
·
·
Gus's pov:

"Do you like me?" Rose asks.

Yes....I love you and I barely know you. You are my pride and joy. Your the reason I'm having fun at my school. You the reason I wake up
You didn't care about popularity or what people said about you when you talked to me. When I first met you. I knew I would fall deep for you. I thought you were cute before but now I want you forever.

-
Past: Gus

I close my locker. I look down the hallway at her. Rose Gardens. Never gotten close to her but I knew I liked her. But she wasn't my type. She was quiet. Took the words her boyfriend said. I wished I could get to know her. But she'd never like a looser, goth boy king like me.
She started to head my way. She didn't notice me. Of course, I was in 11th.
Everyone still hated me. But I wished one day she'd notice me.

Present: Gus

"You gonna answer?" Rose asks.

"Your like my best friend." I say chickening out of telling her. She smiles a half smile. Before long she falls asleep. I keep watch. I smile and get on my phone.

Instagram:

Likes: 188k

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Likes: 188k.  Comments: 1,567

@ lilpeep: pretty girl @ roseygardens 💕😭😛

Username: omg they are goals😍

Username: I love her hair👩

Dannysilverstonez: you stole her. I loved her.

Lilpeep replied: if you did, then she
wouldn't have left.
You a**hole

·
·
·
Rose's pov:

Gus sleeps on the other side of my bed when I wake up. I slowly stretch and check my phone. I looked at the photo he posted.

You stole her. I loved her.

I look over and take a picture of Gus. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. His face is calm. He smiles once and a while. I wish I could touch him. Kiss him.....why am I having these thoughts?
Something about Gus drawls me in. I feel connected to him. I feel like we are here for a reason.

Instagram:

Likes: 14k

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Likes: 14k.   Comments: 298

Roseygardens: aww he fell asleep in my bed😍@ lilpeep

Dannysilverstonez: pls give me one more chance.

24 people replied to @ dannysilverstonez comment.
Username: no. Lil Rose is the new thing
Username: you thought she finna get back with you.
Username: Gus will, and I swear will see this. @ lilpeep everyone comment his username here.
Username: @ lilpeep @ lilpeep @ lilpeep

Spotlight || Lil Peepजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें