"Not to worry, Lync will watch over you," Spectra assured me.

"It's not the same as being with you and Gus," I frown.

As soon as the words left my mouth, I realized the truth behind them. Hydron may love me, but I no longer returned it. Being out here on earth made me realize, I can't be caged up. I have to be out and living my life. And I believe that only Spectra can do that for me.

Spectra smiles softly and kisses my forehead gently.

"I know, but we'll figure it out, I promise. Get some sleep. You'll need it for tomorrow."

"But I don't get it, why aren't you furious with me?" I ask.

"I can never be mad at you Grace. I care for you too much."

He wrapped his arms around me just like he did before and I leaned into him and rested my head on his chest. I relaxed with him and fell asleep.

The morning came to fast and I felt Spectra stir. He propped himself up on his arm and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Wake up sleeping beauty," he teased and I shifted slightly.

"It's too early," I mumbled causing him to move even more.

"Get ready, we leave today," Spectra told me and I sulked as I prepared myself.

We walked towards the meeting spot and saw Lync hiding behind a tree from Alice as she called out his name.

Lync was laughing at Alice and Spectra spoke, "Should I assume your answer is yes?"

"Ah Great Spectra, thanks for the invite. You're lucky I've decided to take you up on your offer. But I want rewards."

"You little weasel. It is an honour to serve Master Spectra. Show some respect or I'll teach it you."

"No need to get in a twist. I'll just take Storm and we're cool," Lync says as he pulled me over and linked his arm with mine.

"You're kidding me, right?" I said repulsed and walked back over to Spectra's side.

"Since when did you two get so close?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"It's none of your business Lync. Drop it," I sneered.

"Has to be since Hydron assigned me to watch over you..."

"He did what?" I say mad and Lync nodded his head.

"Yep, he said I'm your bodyguard and was to make sure you and Spectra didn't get too close. I failed, but he doesn't need to know."

I scoffed, "Of course the prince would do this. I don't need a bodyguard."

"Do not worry Storm, Lync is working for us. He'll make sure you're with us."

I grinned widely, "Thanks,"

"Of course," Spectra said nodding his head.

"Hate too interrupt, but our ticket home is here," Gus said pointing out the brawlers.

"Ready to go home?" I ask them smirking and the boys replied with a nod.

The brawlers were approaching the area where the portal was being held.

Alice was running to Dan and the others and explained that she was bringing Lync with her to talk to Dan. I held back a laugh and Gus tossed a trap and it encaged every one of the Resistance, excluding Mira.

"Sorry, but you're not going anywhere," Gus announced jumping in front of the portal.

Lync, Spectra and I had joined him and Dan glared.