"So in theory, that make you a bad fighter?" the green eyed boy raised an eyebrow.

"You wanna test that theory, Centurion Pearson, the Centurion for 1st Cohort told me that I would learn better from the 5th Cohort than the first. He was right, I was humbled. I learned that I was a member of the Legion and should follow the hierarchy, I don't get special treatment because I am the son of Jupiter, though the Praetors don't believe so. I also want to change the 5 cohorts reputation of being the worst, especially in the minds of the first"

"So what Cohorts do you think will let me in?"

"In all honesty, all of them. The 5th and the 4th will let anyone in. The third and the second will let you in because Lupa let you call her 'Mother Lupa' meaning your close and they will deem that your letters of recommendation. The first Cohort is based on tradition and fighting skills. You get in cause your family has been in it from the start of the Roman Empire or you can fight. Which you can."

"In that case I'll join the first"

"Why because its the best?" Jason glared, hes acting like Percy killed his mother or something, taking this way to personally.

"No, because you said that you wanted to change the 5th cohorts reputation especially to the first implying they cause the most issues and have the most stigma. So the best way to change that is from the inside, I could be like a double agent or something. Stealth. I am stealth." (AN:Props to anyone who can get that reference) 

Clapping was heard behind them and both of the young boys turned around "Very well said" Centurion Pearson nodded at Jason before the muscular 17 year old son of Apollo put his arm around Percy "And we would gladly take you in, so if you excuse me, I must inform the Praetors that I vouch for you, you will join as a probatoi for the 1st Cohort. We have another recruit on probatoi joined a month ago, his name is Michael Kahale son of Venus, Percy he could use a friend, he is currently on the fields of Mars" he then left but not before whispering something to Percy "Me and the Praetors have a bet on who is stronger, the son of Jupiter or the son of Neptune. I suggest you test your theory and I'll split our winnings 50/50, prove to him why the Romans fear your father and you'll be 100 denrii richer. That got Percy interested.

"Lets go" Percy declared

"Where?"

"To the field of Mars, we have a new friend to meet and I have a theory to test"

"I've been looking forward for this ever since I met you" not for long.

Jason Pov

They didn't find Michael at the field of Mars, instead they found him at his mothers temple, praying for guidance. The temple of Venus wasn't extremely grand like that of Jupiter or Mars, even Bellona's temple was bigger but it was still moderately big. The size of a big house, though that wasn't fair in Jason's mind 'Aren't all the gods supposed to be equal?'

"Mother, help me find myself at camp. I want to serve the legion but I feel that I can do more, help me find my purpose."

Jason felt like he was trespassing and was about to motion to Percy that they should leave but noticed that the Raven haired boy wasn't at the temple of Venus but instead was at an old shack that had a empty wooden bowl full of fish bones.

"Hey Perce, why are you here, I never seen anybody here before, why are you at this old run down shack?"

"Lupa warned me about this but I never thought that they would be this disrespectful" Percy muttered.

"Percy, where are we?"

"We are at the 'temple' of Neptune, you probably never have been here because the Praetors didn't want the son of Jupiter to grace Neptune's 'old run down shack'"

"Its horrible isn't it, the way the different gods get treated" Michael said

"Hey, I'm Michael, Centurion Pearson said I should hang with you guys, though I didn't expect to see a son of Jupiter at Neptune's temple"

"Oh" Jason was a bit out of it, he was being a bit of an air head and didn't know what to think, to blatantly disrespect any god was stupid, to blatantly disrespect a god that could destroy the camp with a flick of his hands was down right suicidal. But before he could comfort his cousin a deep voice joined the conversation, it belonged to a boy with golden blonde hair and with strong frame around 12 years old, Jason had to admit he looked kind of intimidating.

"Look at this, the freak praying to his freak of a dad, Legionnaire Grace a recommend removing yourself" Percy's eyes looked like a storm

"Who are you?" Jason asked

"My name is Octavian, legacy of Apollo, augur in training and I have come to defeat the monster known as the Spawn of the sea god from terrorizing this camp."

AN: I know, I know 'Octavian looks nothing like this' well I have a plan to fix that. Also I wanted to start the Bromance of Jercy and Michael is in the trio but it will only be a Bromance so don't get any ideas.

From, Ya Boi, Shade324