He ACCIDENTALLY Hurts You

Luke: It was an intense night both physically and mentally for you and Luke. You guys had a little fight, the mental part, and then when you guys forgave each other (finally) it got a little steamy, the physical part. You were in the lounge when Luke finally woke up and went down to see you. Since you guys were both exhausted last night the two of you didn’t really get to sort out whatever you two were fighting about and so the first thing on Luke’s mind as he woke up was sorting things out with you and making sure you weren’t mad at him anymore and that you were happy. He stopped caring about his side of the argument and only wanted your happiness. He skipped down the stairs and started talking to you before you even turned around. 
"Look, Y/N-"
He cut himself short when he saw you semi-blushing with a look thrown at him as if waiting for him to explain. 
"Shit," Luke began to chuckle as he laid eyes on your slightly swollen lips. "Did I do that?" 
To anyone, especially the media, it would’ve been 100% obvious that you guys had just had an intense make out session. His lipring was the main cause of your slightly busted bottom lip but it was also the fact that, when angry, Luke was a make out lip biter. He couldn’t help himself sometimes, and definitely not last night.
"It kinda looks hot," He told you with a smirk as he sat next to you.
"I don’t think swollen lips are very attractive. What if people think I was in a fight?"
"Well," Luke replied with the feeling of wanting your lips again, "I know where it actually came from and it’s super sexy."
"Ew," You respond, but even you couldn’t hide your smirk.

Michael: Though Mikey was a world famous celebrity with a world famous band, he still needed help with all the paperwork involved and of course you came to his aid even if it did bore you to death. Either way spending time with Mikey was one of your favourite pastimes. It didn’t matter that he was stressed out or didn’t know what a single thing on those papers meant, you two still had fun. He was busy telling you about stupid drunk shinanigans the boys got up to in Paris when suddenly he was aware of your yawning and your sleepy eyes. It wasn’t that you were bored, in fact his stories were keeping you awake, it was just a long day and there were a lot of papers that he brushed off until now.
"You know what?" He says half way through his story, "fuck this let’s make out."
You giggled and shook your head, it was way too late in the day for that in all honesty. In hopes of waking you up (the only reason he had energy was because of timezones) he threw a few papers into the air and by complete mishappenings  one of the papers scraped by your cheek and gave you a fresh paper cut right in the warmth of your face.
"Owww," you whined instantly, trying not to feel the pain though like all paper cuts it really did sting. 
"Oh fuck fuck shit ah i’m sorry!" He cooed as he walked over to you. You guys ended up cuddling for a while until you fell asleep because of tiredness and, well, pain. When you woke up Mikey was in front of you with a mug and a balloon and a teddy bear. 
"What the hell?" You asked, though very flattered. The balloon said Get Well Soon and the teddybear was holding a heart and the mug smelt of hot chocolate. It was as if you had just had some major operation and Mikey was worried sick- which he was. 
"I’m honestly never going to forgive myself," He said honestly and sweetly to you. Upon remembering your small little paper cut you drifted your hand over your cheek to see that Mikey had placed a rather long plaster along your face that was about a million times longer than the actual cut. 
"I got you a balloon, a teddy bear and I made you hot chocolate while you were asleep because i’m sorry! I feel really bad-"
"It doesn’t matter Mikey," you interrupted as you stuck your tongue out, "And it doesn’t even hurt anymore. This is all too much!" 
"Seriously though paper cuts hurt like a bitch you’re such a warrior," He kisses your forehead, "I’m still sorry tho, and i hope you accept my gifts." 

Calum: It was going to happen some day, and you knew that. I mean Calum was once going to rep Australia in football before he gave it all up for music (And thank goodness he did) You were with him on tour and because he was on break you two snuck out and went to find a secluded park so that you guys could kick a ball around. From being with Calum for so long, you were quite confident in your football skills and were actually getting quite good at it all. Calum was beginning to feel more confident around you too and it wasn’t long before you guys were kicking as hard as you could between each other. You might as well have been in his under 19 football team too. You were kicking just as hard as he was but unfortunately, due to him not having much time to kick a ball around and practice, his aiming was slightly off. Yours wasn’t cause you liked to kick a ball around when he wasn’t with you, it reminded you of Cal and kept you sane. When he kicked the ball back to you it was a bit higher than estimated and because of the force and speed you didn’t have time to react before it made severe contact with your stomach and full on winded you. You curled over and tried to breathe because all your oxygen had escaped. 
"BABE I-"
You held up a finger to shut him up and tried to breathe normally. It wasn’t so much pain, just lack of air. 
"I’m fine," You whimpered, semi-honestly. 
"NO YOU’RE NOT!" He then picks you up bridal style and now that you were beginning to breathe normally again you were able to roll your eyes and giggle very, very lightly. 
"911!" Calum shouted as he ran around the grass frantically with you in his arms. He liked to use humour to make up for accidentally hurting you. It was as if your smile was enough to tell him that you forgive him. "911! My girlfriend, she’s been shot!" 
"Calum we’re not in America, 911 doesn’t apply," you hush, rolling your eyes and hanging on to Calum for your deal life because was running quite fast. 
Calum began to laugh and because he wasn’t terribly good at laughing and running his legs hiccuped and before you knew it you two were falling towards the ground only Calum’s reaction was a lot faster than yours and so he angled the fall in a way so that he fell on the ground and you were able to use him as a cushion. You were lying on his body and the two of you were laughing away because the fall was quite a funny sight. 
"Oh," Calum said as he finally stopped laughing and opened his eyes to find you looking down at him, "I quite like this position." 

Ashton: The only time Ashton was ever not gentle was, well, during make out sessions. He was always so gentle and sweet and typical storybook boyfriend with you and you loved that. But because you two were seeing each other for the first time in months it was only natural that after warming up the heat again and being alone in the bus you guys couldn’t keep your hands off each other. Somehow you guys were on the couch and somehow his shirt was off and somehow you were breathing even though your lips had been attached with his for far too long. Ashton was always really careful with situations like this, you being super sensitive and even worse having sensitive skin, and not having anybody walk in on you two or any cameras in sight but it was as if at that moment he didn’t even care. His lips were attached to your neck and your hands were all over his hair and his soft skin and it was getting too warm for clothes but you didn’t want to anything about that in case he got any ideas. "Oh my- cheese,” You whispered after snapping out of your trance and really feeling Ashton’s lips on your neck. "What?" He giggled in the way he does. For a moment you guys just giggled hysterically which allowed room for the two of you to calm down your hormones. When Ashton put his shirt back on he noticed the VERY noticeable mark he had made on your neck. It was so dark no amount of foundation could possibly hide it. At first he laughed, but when the main door of the bus opened he began to freak out and you still hadn’t even noticed. He giggled cutely as he resulted in wrapping his arm around your neck as if side hugging you, it was very suspicious. 
"WOW," Mikey said as he walked in, carrying food.
"It’s a little steamy in here," Calum added with a wink. 
"I hope you didn’t have sex on my bunk." Was all Luke said as he cracked a window. You were confused but nevertheless went with the act. Ash still had his arm around your neck as if you two were going to take a photo so you side-eyed him while he grinned with a hint of cheekiness in his eyes. He placed his lips very close to your ear and hushed, “I may or may not have left my little mark on you.” He kissed your cheek, “I’m only hiding it for your sake- I want the whole world to know you’re mine.”