He Finds Your Tumblr

Ashton:

"Babe, my computer has a virus on it, and I really need to check something. Can I please use yours for a bit?" He asks. "Sure, just don't get a virus on my computer too." You said, laughing. You went to the kitchen to make a salad for dinner with his family. As you were finishing, you heard snickering and giggles from the living room. You went to the living room to see what was going on and you saw everyone circled around the table. "What's going on?" You asked. "I found your Tumblr!" Ashton said, crying of laughter. You felt your face get red. "That was a really long time ago." You said, rolling your eyes. "Then why does it say that your last post was 23 minutes ago?" Michael said, snooping on your posts. "I think it's cute." Ashton said, keeping the laptop out of reach. "Ashton, just give me the damn laptop." You said. "I never knew you posted so many dirty things." Ashton said. "Oh, shut up." You said, rolling your eyes.

Calum:

"Y/N, come here for a second!" Calum said. You rolled your eyes as you got up from your chair. He's probably going to show me his fifa high score, You thought. "You have a Tumblr account?" He said, chuckling. "That's not mine..." You said, lying. "Sure..." Calum said, sarcastically. "You have a very interesting blog, Y/N." He said. "Why didn't you show it to me?" He asks. "Because it's embarrassing." You said, trying to hide your face. "I think it's a little creepy, but cute." He said, with a grin. "Now can we look through all your dorky posts of me?" He said.

Michael:

You were scrolling down your posts on Tumblr, when you heard the doorbell ring. "Oh, crap!" You said. You quickly turned off your laptop, and walked up to open the door. "Hey Michael!" You said. "Hey babe!" He greeted, taking off his coat, and pecking you on the lips. "Oh, is your laptop on?" Michael asked, glancing at your laptop. "Uh, yeah." You said, nervously. "Great, because I needed to check my twitter, it's not working on my stupid phone." You got your laptop, and tried to exit out of Tumblr, but it was working slow. "What's that?" He asks, curiously. "Just some pictures..." You said, glancing down, and fiddling with your fingers. "Is that Tumblr?" He said. "Maybe..." You said, trailing off. "What's your blog about?" He said. "Is it about me?" He said, looking at some of your blog posts. "Just forget about it!" You said. "No way, this is too funny!" He said, scrolling through your blog. You snatched away the laptop and went running to your room. "You'll never find it!" You said. "I'll find it soon!" He said, smirking.

Luke:

You and Luke were sitting on the couch, checking twitter on your phones. You were bored of twitter, so you decided to quickly open up Tumblr. Luke got up to go to the kitchen, to make some sandwiches for the both of you. As you were scrolling down your dashboard, Luke jumped out from behind and yelled, "DID I SCARE YOU?" You freaked out and screamed, and your phone fell on the floor. "Luke, you scared me!" You said. "I just came here to ask you what kind of sandwich you wanted." He said. "Hey, is that Tumblr?" He said, picking up your phone. "No..." You said, lying awkwardly. "Yes it is!" He said. "You have a Tumblr account, and you didn't tell me?" He said, laughing. "This is hilarious!" He said, looking at all your pictures of him. "And you wrote a fan fiction about me too!" He said. "Oh, shut up Luke." You said. "I can't wait to tweet about this and tell all the fans that my girlfriend is an adorable dork." He said, smiling, and ruffling your hair. "Oh, and I wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, by the way." You said, giggling.