You're his celebrity crush

Calum: “So Calum, we hear that you have quite the crush on Y/n, yeah?” the interviewer asks Calum. The boys are getting interview on the red carpet right when you start walking down. Calum is too out of it, because he’s staring at you, to notice that the interviewer is talking to him. “Wipe that drool off your face,” Ashton advises Calum. Calum looks at the interviewer and mumbles a sorry. Michael cuts in, “as you can see, Calum’s already drooling over her.”

Ashton: The boys were all waking out of their hotel. You, staying in that same hotel, are already in the lobby with your manager, waiting for your car to come. You groan, “how long is this gonna take?” “I have no idea,” your manager says. You see four boys walk into you peripheral view. All of them walk in front of you and you see one boys turn to face you. “ARE YOU Y/N?” a dirty blonde, curly haired boy screams. “SHHHHHHHHHH!” you shush him, “please be a bit quieter. “Sorry,” he sticks his hand out for you to shake, “I’m Ashton from 5 Seconds of Summer.” “I knew you looked familiar,” you say, “it’s nice to meet you.”

Luke: You’re in an interview. “You like different accents, is that true?” “Very,” you answer with a laugh. “Ok, so let’s play this game. I’m going to hold up a picture of a person and you’re going to hold up this sign. You can show us the front, which says like. Or you can show us the back, which says love, got it?” “Very much,” you say. “OK then. Let’s begin,” he says. The interviewer holds up and picture of Ed Sheeran. You show the ‘like’ side. David Beckham. ‘Like’ side. Luke Hemmings. ‘Love’ side. “Oooooh,” the interviewer says, “someone’s got a crush!” “Maybe,” you smirk. 

Michael: You were hosting the teen choice awards with Jonah Hill, you both being the funniest hosts. You kept on cracking jokes when it was finally time for the four boys to perform. When their performance was over, you and Jonah came on stage to give the four boys a mini interview. Calum spills something about Michael liking you. “Really?” Jonah says, “because this girl over here,” he points to you, “has a big crush on Michael.” “Is that so?” Michael smirks.