Our Not So Happy Ever After

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
August 28, that's the day. Today we all are leaving. Some of us may never see eachother again, and some of us will. Our senior year is officially over and now we are in the real world, we have been greeted into our "adult lives".

I pulled out my suit case from the closet and threw my stuff into it, tears falling onto my sundresses. I knew that soon would be the last time i'm going to ever see some of these people who i've grown up with over these years. Me and adrien tried again for the baby that i secretly didn't want and how it turned out? Well i'm not pregnant. I have also made him realize that we are super young and that i know it can be tempting so now he is mature enough to wait.

Today is also the day i'm telling him the truth, that i'm ladybug.

I wiped the tears off my cheeks and zipped up my filled suitcase.

I picked it up by the handle as i leaned my back onto the wall. I couldn't stop all the thoughts falling into my head about my friends futures though and how they would be leaving me shortly.

Alya is moving to the usa to continue blogging. She also started a VERY successful youtube channel for a young adult. The ladyblog was noticed by several companies and on youtube she has over 10 million subscribers from around the world, Nino is also moving the the usa and he is going to pursue a career in radio broadcasting.

They are all so successful but me...It's almost the beginning of the school year and my mom hasn't texted me about any expectance letters coming from the colleges I applied for. Those colleges are IFA Paris, which of course is in paris, and Parsons School Of Design, Which is in new york.

I applied for more colleges but those two were the ones i really wanted to get into.

Anyways back onto the class.

Chloé is moving to new york to become a model, Kim is surprisingly joining the army, Sabrina is moving to new york with chloé no matter what college she goes to, Ivan is doing online college and renting an apartment with mylène in chicago, juleka recently has found out how makeup inspires her and she is going to makeup school hopefully to start a brand with rosé, Max is of course going to a mathematical college, Nathaniel drawing school, Alix i'm not really sure, but then there's adrien who is going to modeling school his dad forced him into.
Adrien hasn't talked a lot about how his future in school will start and when it will, but college for us all starts in less then a month so i'm still very curious.

I snapped out of my thoughts as i heard my phone ring.

I walked over to my phone to see it was..my mom? She hasn't called me in like 9 weeks nor returned any of my texts to her!

I grabbed my phone and quickly placed it up to my ear.

"Mom! Where have you been? Are you ok? Why haven't you answered me? Did something happen?" I trembled in between each word.

"Marinette sweetie, i'm ok. In paris there was a bad akuma attack but ladybug and chat noir didnt show up. The villain's name was Service cellulaire, she was kinda like lady wifi but she stole everyone in paris's phones and was running loose for 2 months until hawkmoth gave up and let her free." Mom explained as i heard a pop from what i think was an oven.

"I'm just so glad your ok!" I sighed as i heard a small gasp from her.

"Oh yeah! By the way your college letters came in the mail! You got into both schools! I also emailed them to see if it was to late and they said you have exactly 24 hours to make your choice then call the school so they can do the paperwork!" Mom exclaimed.

Wait did she just say i got into BOTH schools? OH MY GOD! THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!

As i was jumping around i accidentally hit the
'end call' button with my cheek, oh well.

I ran down stairs and hugged alya who was making a 'Hawaii vlog part 21' for her youtube channel.

"Woah girl! What's up?" Alya moved her camera towards me as i let out a squeal.

"I GOT IN! I GOT IN!"

Alya looked at in confusion and tilted her head, "Got into what?"

"I GOT INTO PARSONS SCHOOL OF DESIGN AND IFA PARIS! I GOT INTO BOTH!" I hugged onto alya as she placed her camera down on the couch so it was still facing us.

"OH MY GOSH! THIS MEANS WE MAY BE IN NEW YORK TOGETHER IF YOU GO TO PARSONS! EEEK!" Alya continued to squeeze me but i honestly loved it.

Adrien walked in the front door as me and alya eventually fell onto the floor due to our laughter/crying/ excitement/ I don't know just everything that was going on i guess!

"Uh, are you two ok?" Adrien asked shutting the door.

"ADRIEN I LOVE YOU!" I shouted as i got off alya and pounced onto adrien causing us both to fall on the floor.

"i love you too but what made you so happy?" Adriens sat up as i did aswell.

"I got into my top two colleges! Can you believe it!" My smile grew has his just seemed to fade.

"What's wrongs aren't you happy for me?" I got off him as he rubbed his head.

"Marinette does this mean you're possibly moving away from paris cough meaning your leaving me?" Adrien properly stood back up and leaned against the door.

Alya continued to keep her camera in the same position as she peeked out from the couch and watched us.

"Well adrien we will still see eachother I just can't turn down this opportunity, and if you want me to be happy then at least act excited." I chuckled sheepishly as I sat against the wall behind me.

"Marinette you need to stay in paris or come to florida." Adrien have me a look, the look. That one look that guys give you when they deeply mean something. Oh wait....Him and i are thinking on different terms but now this has me thinking, Oh wait. I cant go. Who will help adrien defeat akumas? Surely there has to be a way i can protect paris but also live in new york.

"Adrien i know you love me but if i wanna be successful in life this is what i have to do. Plus, Aren't you going to modeling school in florida?" I crossed my arms as he stared down at his red sneakers.

"Well i thought you were coming with me to florida." He mumbled.

"Adrien you should expect more from me if you think i'm just gunna be your tag along that you bring to florida. I'm moving to new york whether you like it or not. I will visit you every other weekend i promise." I groaned. Normally adrien is more mature but right now he is honestly acting like an ignorant child.

"Marinette, people in long distance relationships always say that but they never keep that promise."

"Ok so what are you saying adrien?"

"I don't wanna be in a long distance relationship!"

"Well then how about we don't be in a relationship at all if that's how you feel!"